Windows 10: is oner drive down 6/6/23

Discus and support is oner drive down 6/6/23 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-oner-drive-down-6623/e2477cb1-cebe-46c0-9f21-ef610cd04e65 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alesha Gartner, Jun 7, 2023.

1. is oner drive down 6/6/23

please advise

:)

Alesha Gartner, Jun 7, 2023

2. Windows 10 recent 6/6/2017 update

After the many Microsoft updates on 6/6/2017 it totally changed and screwed up everything I had done and I could not find my files. It was just like a new computer starting for the first time. I loaded the backup info but it
    was a few weeks out of date. I finally found the files I originally loaded under the “User/Billd” path – by doing a search for a specific file as you suggested. I loaded this path in the Quick Access section but do not think this is the best way to view and
    use my Documents folder.

This is a new Dell Laptop to replace the one that crashed. I had saved my Document Files and loaded them on the new computer. One of the problems I see with this new Windows 10 is that there seems to be too many places where “Documents”
    shows. The “One Drive” did not have enough space and I deleted some files trying to keep them in the This PC path - but this did not work as it mirrored the One Drive path. I do not need this option as my hard drive has more than enough space. How do I load
    these files (in the Document path) with the Explorer?

Anyhow, I am still trying to set my computer back up to what it was before this update. I mean it changed everything just like it was a new computer – including the desktop, dropping all my files (but not those in the User path)
    and all of the visual effects I set up. A real mess.

BillDingas, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 7, 2023
  4. is oner drive down 6/6/23

How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

is oner drive down 6/6/23

1. is oner drive down 6/6/23 - Similar Threads - oner drive down

2. is oner drive down 6/6/23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is oner drive down 6/6/23: please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-oner-drive-down-6623/e2477cb1-cebe-46c0-9f21-ef610cd04e65
  3. I have 6 processors. Shouldn't this be set to 6? Or is it already set to 6?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 6 processors. Shouldn't this be set to 6? Or is it already set to 6?: I have 6 processors. Shouldn't this be set to 6? Or is it already set to 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-6-processors-shouldnt-this-be-set-to-6-or/0768fb35-565f-4427-be2b-fbd271752752
  4. I have 6 processors. Shouldn't this be set to 6? Or is it already set to 6?

I have 6 processors. Shouldn't this be set to 6? Or is it already set to 6?: I have 6 processors. Shouldn't this be set to 6? Or is it already set to 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-6-processors-shouldnt-this-be-set-to-6-or/0768fb35-565f-4427-be2b-fbd271752752
  5. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6: We are happy to release .NET 6 Preview 6. Preview 6 is the second to last preview before we enter the RC period. There will be two RCs. This release itself is relatively small, while Preview 7 will be bigger. After that, we’re down to quality fixes until the final...
  6. wifi 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi 6: Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference? If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the routers for wifi 6 and they are more expensive than what I am using now (Netgear about 5 yrs old). Just curious about all...
  7. quicken 6

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    quicken 6: how to reinstall quicken 6 on win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-6/10f204bd-3308-4414-8452-c4794f94bba1
  8. My Surface Pro 6 will not shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Surface Pro 6 will not shut down: My Surface Pro 6, running Windows 10, is stuck on the sign out screen. Little circle just keeps swirling and swirling. I have tried holding down the power button. The screen flickers, but nothing else happens. I have removed the power cord, the external drive and the...
  9. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for May 23 to June 6

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for May 23 to June 6: [ATTACH] Hello, Xbox Game Pass members! It’s me again. Forgive me for taking up your precious internet moments, but I think it’s worth it because we’re bringing you even more games. Good thing you can install directly to your console from the Xbox Game Pass app while at...
  10. One Drive error 6

One Drive error 6: One drive error 6 Can not access any file for hours Robert 91062