Windows 10: Is only one thing capable of being saved on a clipboard?

Discus and support Is only one thing capable of being saved on a clipboard? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If copy photos or text on a PC. I know it's saved to the clipboard. If however, you copy another sentence or photo will the previous one be deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by textbook, Feb 6, 2020.

1. textbook Win User

Is only one thing capable of being saved on a clipboard?

If copy photos or text on a PC. I know it's saved to the clipboard. If however, you copy another sentence or photo will the previous one be deleted forever? Or at least a hassle to find?

textbook, Feb 6, 2020

2. Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?

The clipboard is NOT a file. It holds its data in memory.

The clipboard data does survive a hibernation.

You could easily answer the question yourself like so:

1. Press PrtSc
    2. Hibernate
    3. Return from hibernation
    4. Open Word
    5. Press Ctrl+V to paste the clipboard's contents.

Frederik Long, Feb 6, 2020
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Is only one thing capable of being saved on a clipboard?

windows 10 clipboard

Many programs like Microsoft word have the capability to paste images from the clipboard, so I would suggest trying pasting there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Is only one thing capable of being saved on a clipboard?

1. Is only one thing capable of being saved on a clipboard? - Similar Threads - thing capable being

2. Clipboard history not being displayed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not being displayed.: Hello all! Currently experiencing an issue with the clipboard, in which the clipboard history is showing as empty when using the Win + V key-bind.Here is a list of everything I have tried in order to fix this: Switching the clipboard history on and offClearing clipboard...
  3. Clipboard history not being displayed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard history not being displayed.: Hello all! Currently experiencing an issue with the clipboard, in which the clipboard history is showing as empty when using the Win + V key-bind.Here is a list of everything I have tried in order to fix this: Switching the clipboard history on and offClearing clipboard...
  4. One software program can Save or Save-as only to Desktop

One software program can Save or Save-as only to Desktop: I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1052. I've used the graphics manipulation program 'HyperSnap' for years with no problems at all. Recently a new version came out, so I did the update. Suddenly I couldn't save any of the image files created or modified...
  5. Clipboard being shared by users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard being shared by users: We have 2 users that are on 2 different domains in 2 different cities, but somehow they'll both randomly paste things that the other person has copied. We've set a group policy to disable clipboard over rdp sessions, and we've also manually disallowed clipboard in TightVNC,...
  6. Saved clipboard files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved clipboard files: Hi, I saved a file to the Clipboard. Where & how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-clipboard-files/998f4968-1bb5-4c02-89e1-8b9871c5f5be
  7. wifi capability ONLY temporarily

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wifi capability ONLY temporarily: Hello! I am being and have been being "live hacked" for about four months or more, the police do not care **** even said FOR US TO MOVE!! WE ARE BEING VIOLATED WATCHED AND "ALLOWED" to do or not do what this **** wants for FAR TOO LONG AND I AM AFRAID HE MAY DIE VERY SOON. So...
  8. Only one page being printed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only one page being printed: I've had Win 10 and the same printer for a year and I'm sure this has only just started happening - whenever I want to print multiple pages only the first one gets printed. Printer is HP Photosmart C4340 connected via USB cable. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, etc. but...
  9. One Note save to PC only

One Note save to PC only: How to disable one note in order and save to PC in office 365 latest version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note-save-to-pc-only/f354929b-7acb-402e-a93e-703b9ba35bc8
  10. Pasting multiple things from clipboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pasting multiple things from clipboard?: Is there some way in Win10 to have multiple things on the clipboard and be able to, using hotkeys, paste the different things from the clipboard? Can this be done natively? If not, is there some way to do it with something small and portable? 79264

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does clipboard on laptop only save one thing?