Windows 10: Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

Discus and support Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello folks, It's been a while since this blur font in Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Management, etc. exist. Right now I have a temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ivan Petrov, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

Hello folks,

It's been a while since this blur font in Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Management, etc. exist.
    Right now I have a temporary solution with using XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix, which works just fine. My concern is how safe is this 3rd party small exe used also in the startup.

So, my questions, please:
    Has this nasty issue been fixed in Creators Update or will it be fixed in the Fall Update?

I have read many articles on the net but cannot find info about fix or update from Microsoft.

Thanks, your advice are appreciated.

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? [​IMG]

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? [​IMG]

:)

Ivan Petrov, Sep 21, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Sep 21, 2017
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Gordon7 Win User

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

Gordon7, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

1. Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? - Similar Threads - Blur font problem

2. Any fixes for Blurred Fonts on Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any fixes for Blurred Fonts on Windows 11 ?: When the scaling is set to 100%, the font is somewhat unreadable and blurry. I usually prefer to have it at 100 so that I can fit most of my apps on the screen....
  3. Any fixes for Blurred Fonts on Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any fixes for Blurred Fonts on Windows 11 ?: When the scaling is set to 100%, the font is somewhat unreadable and blurry. I usually prefer to have it at 100 so that I can fit most of my apps on the screen....
  4. All programs fonts blurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All programs fonts blurred: I have been having Window 10 for a month.Every program I install has blurred fonts. I have been changing all windows settings for scaling as advised on forums but it is pointless.I have no words for this, I bought the newest machine with Geforce GTX and fonts look like on an...
  5. All programs fonts blurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All programs fonts blurred: I have been having Window 10 for a month.Every program I install has blurred fonts. I have been changing all windows settings for scaling as advised on forums but it is pointless.I have no words for this, I bought the newest machine with Geforce GTX and fonts look like on an...
  6. All programs fonts blurred

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blurred font with GTX 660Ti 2GB

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurred font with GTX 660Ti 2GB: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 21H1 and I'm having problems with my 660Ti 2GB card. Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :) 183734
  8. Blurred fonts in Windows

Blurred fonts in Windows: In a lot of programs, mainly Visual Studio 2019, and maybe even settings, Sometimes whenever I lose the focus of the application by moving to a difference Window or clicking at particular Window coordinates, the fonts in some apps get very blurry. To make the fonts sharp...
  9. i am having problems with the fonts getting blurred and broken up Windows 10

i am having problems with the fonts getting blurred and broken up Windows 10: So i have tried multiple fixes for this problem. When i browse the internet the works show up broken or blurred and i cannot read them. I have done the clear type adjustment and everything suggested online. Please help....
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...