Windows 10: Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

Discus and support Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello folks, It's been a while since this blur font in Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Management, etc. exist. Right now I have a temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ivan Petrov, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

Hello folks,

It's been a while since this blur font in Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Management, etc. exist.
    Right now I have a temporary solution with using XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix, which works just fine. My concern is how safe is this 3rd party small exe used also in the startup.

So, my questions, please:
    Has this nasty issue been fixed in Creators Update or will it be fixed in the Fall Update?

I have read many articles on the net but cannot find info about fix or update from Microsoft.

Thanks, your advice are appreciated.

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? [​IMG]

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? [​IMG]

:)

Ivan Petrov, Sep 21, 2017

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Sep 21, 2017
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Gordon7 Win User

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

Gordon7, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved?

1. Is or will be the "Blur font" problem solved? - Similar Threads - Blur font problem

2. How to solve this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this problem?: The question comes from daily challenge on July 17. I have no answer. I have met some problems like this many times. Hopefully, the authorities can remove these unanswered questions.[IMG]...
  3. solved problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    solved problem: edit: nvm im stupid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-problem/fc63e224-e8cf-4801-ad61-947ab26d0a8f
  4. Font Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font Problem: [ATTACH] Hey y'all recently i've had a font issue where all my fonts turned into weird symbols and was able to (partially) resolve it with the help of a youtube guide. But, the fonts for windows or tabs or wtv like the one in the picture have not returned to default font and...
  5. This Problem Is SOLVED.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This Problem Is SOLVED.: SOLVED. NO ANSWERS PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-problem-is-solved/e62f6692-e784-4324-9aba-eaac412a4795
  6. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred: hello , i am having display issue on my dell studio 1555 laptop image gets blurred and text are unreadable but if i hover mouse over the display or minimize, it goes away but appears again with in a second . i have reinstalled windows updated all drivers but nothing has...
  7. Problem solving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem solving: How do I avoid these roundtable community problem-solving sites? I would rather search directly to technical guidelines to find my answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-solving/6c933c43-6c7a-4bc6-a8f9-35bc34c3229a"
  8. Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: the font/text is blur and undefined, not clear enough: I am using Windows 10 for the first time. I find the font/text rather "undefined", a little blur and lacking in clarity. How do I make the text/fond bolder and easier to read please?...
  9. Notify problem solved

in Windows 10 Support
    Notify problem solved: Is there anything more discouraging to helpers than when a member requests assistance, suggestions being provided, and then no further response from the original poster. By the thread starter notifying what solved their problem, could also help others in the same...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...