Windows 10: is our voice really *unique??

Discus and support is our voice really *unique?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently there are a lot of emails from my bank suggesting me to click to upgrade my phone banking security by providing them my voice, then the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

is our voice really *unique??

Recently there are a lot of emails from my bank suggesting me to click to
    upgrade my phone banking security by providing them my voice, then
    the next time my voice can be used to access my phone banking service
    more quickly. The emails are really from my bank.

I'd like to know if our voice is really unique and can act as fingerprint?
    Can't two people in the world have the same voice? What is the parameter
    of our voice that makes us unique? Frequency ? Or is it only an "improved" security to avoid fraud only, instead of bullet proof

:)

Tsw88, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 19, 2018
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Nov 19, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue is our voice really *unique?? :p

cadaveca, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. is our voice really *unique?? - Similar Threads - voice really *unique

2. unique login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unique login issue: As it's impossible to get a real person in chat or on the phone from Microsoft and as my issue is very unique and doesn't fit into any of Microsoft's guided help topics, I'm hoping someone hear can assist.Several years ago, my actual Microsoft account was hacked resulting...
  3. Might be a unique situation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Might be a unique situation...: I have an old intel imac running bootcamp with windows 10. I have a new mac mini m1 that I'd like to have windows running on. I installed Parallels, but windows 10 no longer works with the m1 running parallels, so I installed windows 11. I tried to used my windows 10 key to...
  4. Unique Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unique Storage Issues: Hi all,I am having trouble with managing multiple users in context to storage consumption. I recently made a user for a family member so that they can have their own desk space. But I realized some of the programs I had previously downloaded weren't accessible to the new...
  5. Multiple Unique Keyboards

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Unique Keyboards: Hello! I am a full-time live- and post- video-editor with a hankering to have task-specific keyboards. Is it possible to have 2 or more, unique keyboards attached and recognized separately? Any attempts I've made in the past have resulted in them appearing as mirrored...
  6. Unique Problem No Fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Unique Problem No Fix: Ive been facing an issue in Windows 10 for quite a few months now. I never noticed the issue before but now its more frequent depending on the application I open. When opening certain applications the system appears to be bogged down as if it hangs or has some sort of slow...
  7. Unique Problem No Fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unique Problem No Fix: Hello All, I’ve been facing an issue in Windows 10 for quite a few months now. I never noticed the issue before but now it’s more frequent depending on the application I open. When opening certain applications the system appears to be “bogged down” as if it “hangs” or...
  8. Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to really "create" our own 3D Effects by inserting our own cut-out photos...: As there any way to add our own people, animals, or characters and use those using animation in 3D Effects using the Windows 10 FREE Video Editor?...
  9. Really need advice on uniquely compromised account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Really need advice on uniquely compromised account.: I received an email from Microsoft that the account associated my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** had been compromised because of password changes etc. Unfortunately since this wasn't my main account I used different variations of my name and...
  10. Unique Issue in need of unique solution regarding Desktop Icons!

in Windows 10 Support
    Unique Issue in need of unique solution regarding Desktop Icons!: So I recently had to switch my SSD's and clean install Windows 10 because I was unable to boot period (It freezes on the bios splash, and can't even get to bios when this SSD is connected) on my first SSD. I've given up completely on trying to recover that SSD, I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uniqueness of our voice