Windows 10: Is our windows 10 Pro Edition genuinely activated

Discus and support Is our windows 10 Pro Edition genuinely activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi id like to know a 100% sure way to tell if our windows 10 machines are activated genuinely using an authentic licence code. We had a company... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cryptic_Hatter, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Is our windows 10 Pro Edition genuinely activated

Hi id like to know a 100% sure way to tell if our windows 10 machines are activated genuinely using an authentic licence code. We had a company install windows 10 pro on all our machines but we found a kms activation tool in some folders and this was detected as a Trojan. We do not want to use pirated versions of windows as we are a government body and we are in fear of a security breach. Any advice would be appreciated.

• slmgr.vbs /dli we have used this and it comes up as KMS Activated

• slmgr.vbs /xpr it give us a 175 days remaining

• Is there a website we could use to check these licence codes or machines

• We need to be 100 certain before we take legal proceedings against them

Many thanks

:)

Cryptic_Hatter, Feb 26, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Is our windows 10 Pro Edition genuinely activated

Activation Windows 10 Pro.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows

Andre Da Costa, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Is our windows 10 Pro Edition genuinely activated

1. Is our windows 10 Pro Edition genuinely activated - Similar Threads - Pro Edition genuinely

2. Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not: Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-genuine-or-not/94d2379d-d92b-4b79-9a9d-ac4e90822667
  3. Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not: Please tell me is that in picture result is genuine licence key or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-genuine-or-not/94d2379d-d92b-4b79-9a9d-ac4e90822667
  4. Windows 10 Pro Genuine or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why we can't activate our windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why we can't activate our windows 10 pro: We cant activate our windows 10 how can we activate this thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-cant-activate-our-windows-10-pro/8e4dcab0-0205-4d71-8b51-3052b81fbd19
  6. why we can't activate our windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why we can't activate our windows 10 pro: We cant activate our windows 10 how can we activate this thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-cant-activate-our-windows-10-pro/8e4dcab0-0205-4d71-8b51-3052b81fbd19
  7. Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro

Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro: ****Warning my gramma bad**** I've buy window 10 pro and Microsoft office for 160$ from computer store but today it appear activate window at bottom right on my screen I'm so confuse now I've got scammed?? or my window have bug?? or something [IMG]...
  8. Is this genuine Windows 10 PRO?

Is this genuine Windows 10 PRO?: I thought PC World is famous site. So after I read article below, I bought Windows 10 PRO at a "competitive" price. https://www.pcworld.com/article/3562330/exclusive-deal-get-windows-10-pro-for-39-99-thats-80-off-retail.html Few days later, PC World's Exclusive deal was...
  9. Not genuine Windows 10 Pro

Not genuine Windows 10 Pro: I tried activating my windows but instead, I got this message: [ATTACH] How do I make my windows genuine? And will the process harm my files? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-genuine-windows-10-pro/b70d6ea8-e922-4ac2-a0d7-4648fe4474eb
  10. Windows 10 Activation is Genuine or Not ?

Windows 10 Activation is Genuine or Not ?: I have installed Microsoft Windows 10 Professional & Activated through the OS inbuilt activation portal (System Properties). Just through an Internet dongle. After the activation, We have executed “slmgr /xpr” command and check what is the activation status. It was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genuinely activate windows 10

2. how to activate windows 10 pro genuinely