Windows 10: Is patching windows 10 to install icons illegal?

Discus and support Is patching windows 10 to install icons illegal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is patching windows 10 to install icons illegal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AmeenSha, Aug 1, 2021.

1. AmeenSha Win User

Is patching windows 10 to install icons illegal?

:)

AmeenSha, Aug 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Is patching windows 10 to install icons illegal?

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Is patching windows 10 to install icons illegal? - Similar Threads - patching install icons

2. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    illegal Windows: Hello Microsoft Team.I can not purchase Windows because I'm from a country that the US has embargoed. Can I use Windows illegallywithout purchase?How can i contact Microsoft Team? Please give me Email....
  3. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    illegal Windows: Hello Microsoft Team.I can not purchase Windows because I'm from a country that the US has embargoed. Can I use Windows illegallywithout purchase?How can i contact Microsoft Team? Please give me Email....
  4. illegal Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. patch installation failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    patch installation failed: unable to install below patches on windows machine manually please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-installation-failed/20a33561-4dd3-4f4f-9520-ef9fce00b071
  6. Illegal Windows 10 Activation

Illegal Windows 10 Activation: I downloaded online a cracked activation for Windows 10 because I only have a Windows 10 Pro Not activated. I kinda irritated when playing or working on something because of the text on the right corner of the screen that's why I downloaded it. After installation, it did...
  7. Cannot install latest patch on Windows 10

Cannot install latest patch on Windows 10: Hello! I am struggling since a few days with a computer in our environment which doesn't install latest cumulative patches. If I check winver in this computer the patch level is 17763.1339 1339 = KB4558998 [ATTACH] But if I check the Installed Updates on this...
  8. Unable to install a patch on windows 10 1607

Unable to install a patch on windows 10 1607: I am trying to write a batch script to help users in our company to upgrade their computers to support edge browser and it's IE mode. @echo off color 1a setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion set LOGFILE=c:\edgesetup.log set CDN=http://172.31.25.14/soft set...
  9. illegal copy of windows 10

illegal copy of windows 10: A guy who fixed my computer sold me an illegal copy of windows 10 I paid him do i need to buy another copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/illegal-copy-of-windows-10/f5689c42-adda-4dd7-bf17-5e125317d852
  10. Windows 10 Patching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Patching: Hello, What is the current state of being able to manage patches yourself in Windows 10? I understand that the Home edition forces updates upon you? Is that also the case with Pro? (by default I'm sure it is, but is there a way to create exceptions?) If so, is there such a...