Windows 10: is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

Discus and support is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eliana mercy, Jun 21, 2022.

1. is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a shut-down after waiting some time for a change, and only got a black screen with a spinning wheel and a blinking cursor. This continued to be the result of a normal forced shutdown and a normal powering-up the device.A few days prior to this incident, I downloaded PC Matic and ran a scan. The Scan turned up

:)

eliana mercy, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2022
  3. my pc matic super shield icon is red.

my pc matic super shield icon is red. and i see starting.... when i open pc matic it says super shield unavailable i try to open super shield it tries to open for moment then disappears

robertwarren01, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Sam Jones Win User

is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

How to Cancel or Prevent Windows 10 from rebooting my PC?

This may be, after decades of Windows use, the moment when I switch to Mac...

Issue: Win is rebooting my PC, once or twice a day, once when I was on a phone call, with a word doc in front of me, discussing it by tel.

I believe the core issue is that the big update to Win 10 is failing to install properly.

I followed the steps here: https://superuser.com/a/963933/15466 But the reboots continue.

The GUI currently shows as below.

a) How do a PREVENT auto reboots, in general?

b) How do I STOP the reboot that the system is telling me will occur in the next hour?

is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly? W5v6Z.png

is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly? w8TFX.png

Sam Jones, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

1. is PC MATIC 1-929-991-0090 preventing my computer from rebooting properly? - Similar Threads - MATIC 929 991

2. pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  3. 1-929-991-0090 MS Office Customer Care MS Office Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1-929-991-0090 MS Office Customer Care MS Office Customer Service Phone Number: ms outlook customer service number comes with numerous features such as a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, journal, web browsing, and email application. Out of all these features, MS OUTLOOK is mainly considered for its email application. Whether you want...
  4. 1-929-991-0090 MS Office Customer Care MS Office Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1-929-991-0090 MS Office Customer Care MS Office Customer Service Phone Number: ms outlook customer service number comes with numerous features such as a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, journal, web browsing, and email application. Out of all these features, MS OUTLOOK is mainly considered for its email application. Whether you want...
  5. Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  6. +1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

+1-833-844-1046 is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  7. Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various issues preventing my pc from running properly: My computer which is running Windows 10 has been having a vast array of issues the past few days, and I am so far unable to fix them. Chief among these issues are an inability to interact with the taskbar cursor turns into a loading simple when hovering over it, clicking does...
  8. KB5004331 prevents pc from properly starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5004331 prevents pc from properly starting: After KB5004331 installed, my PC starts but then comes to a point where the wheel keeps spinning. When you hover over Taskbar, the wheel over the Taskbar also keeps spinning.. and that's that. Right-click on Desktop works, but you can't start any software.My PC starts in Safe...
  9. is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  10. PC Matic Security

PC Matic Security: I had PC Matic Super Shield installed on my computer and removed it today. I have been trying to activate the Microsoft Anti Virus protection, but it will not activate. It tells me that I have another program protecting my computer. I have tried rebooting the system to see if...