Windows 10: Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files)

Discus and support Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This windows version is very ayonning who know how to downgrade windows with saving my files and games??? I have 8gb usb. submitted by /u/tygrys10s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tygrys10s, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files)

This windows version is very ayonning who know how to downgrade windows with saving my files and games??? I have 8gb usb.

submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tygrys10s, Jan 20, 2021

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 to windows 7 downgrade

No; it isn't possible the way you want to do it.

Downgrade Rights from 10 Pro to 7 Pro has to follow a certain path, with the first part being how you purchase Windows 10
    Pro.

You would have to buy 10 Pro preinstalled and make arrangements with the OEM manufacturer for a downgrade to 7 Pro.

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software
    To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files)

Downgrading from Windows 8.1 or 8 to Windows 7

No, you can't.

You need Windows 8.1 Pro to have come preinstalled for Downgrade Rights.

And it is done through the OEM who made your computer.

Otherwise, you buy 7.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files)

1. Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files) - Similar Threads - possible downgrade windows10

2. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  3. Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to downgrade to windows10-without data loss: Need to go back to windows 10, I had installed windows 11 in a uncomeatable device but i think it is making processor 100% usage which not good . I have iso file in my pen drive Also need to know which is better...
  4. Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?: Hi, I am working at an engineering firm and they had written a code that communicated with motor controllers via a USB to serial port. Recently windows had forced an update, as the computer had been on Windows 7 until then. The code is no longer able to communicate via the...
  5. Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?: Hi, I am working at an engineering firm and they had written a code that communicated with motor controllers via a USB to serial port. Recently windows had forced an update, as the computer had been on Windows 7 until then. The code is no longer able to communicate via the...
  6. Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help downgrading from Windows10 Pro to Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help downgrading from Windows10 Pro to Windows10: I recently changed my hardware and had to reactivate my windows account but no longer had the activation key. So I bought a new key for Windows10 Home and did a clean install with the usb that Microsoft sent. After installation it still says I have Pro. I input the new...
  8. windows10 pro downgraded to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows10 pro downgraded to home: up until a ferw days ago, i was happily running windows10-pro on my home desktop. today i find that i am now downgraded to home edition. can anyone tell my why? is there a problem with microsoft servers?...
  9. Is there any possible way to downgrade to windows 7/8.0/8.1 without windows.old and while...

Is there any possible way to downgrade to windows 7/8.0/8.1 without windows.old and while...: I cant seem to find anything that will allow me to downgrade to windows 7/8/8.1 without losing all my data. Can someone please help? Thankyou....
  10. How to downgrade to Windows 7 without recovery

How to downgrade to Windows 7 without recovery: My computer's been a mess since I bought it from a pawn shop. It was working perfectly when I bought it, but when I tried to reset it it crashed and continually started restarting. I fixed it, but after that I found my computer was 32 bit with a 64x bit processor, so I tried...