Windows 10: is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot?

Discus and support is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; this is a dell e6400 with a T9900 cpu and all the latest drivers and bios. i don't see any issues there, and i don't see any startup programs that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by miel, Jun 11, 2016.

1. miel Win User

is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot?

this is a dell e6400 with a T9900 cpu and all the latest drivers and bios. i don't see any issues there, and i don't see any startup programs that would cause a delay.

i'm sure this is "normal" but i don't like the screen going black for a second or two before windows finishes loading.

any solution?

:)

2. nsaveds Win User

windows 10 install

during install the system froze. Screen went black Has been for over 24 hrs. on trying to reboot a brief windows icon appears & then goes black again.

Computer is an Asus N71J laptop which had Windows 7 pro installed.

presently computer light is on but no response.

nsaveds, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Brief black screen

The link says if you get a black screen after you sign in to windows 10. I get the black screen only on the internet, not from Windows. I do not have any external devices. Also, this was not from an upgrade to Windows 10 since my computer came with Windows
    10 already installed.

AngelaGlorfield, Jun 11, 2016
Thema:

is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot?

1. is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot? - Similar Threads - possible eliminate brief

2. Is it normal for a brief black screen when signing in and out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it normal for a brief black screen when signing in and out?: Anytime I use the ALT +F4 shortcut to log in or switch user there is also a brief black screen faintly lit due to my monitor when logging in or out, logging in also shows a brief "please wait" loading screen.are these normal?...
  3. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  4. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  5. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it: Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting intoWindows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop...
  7. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it: Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting intoWindows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop...
  8. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. keyboard and black screen during boot process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard and black screen during boot process: My computer, hp i3 core running windows 10, gives me a black screen and the image of keyboard during boot up and will not go any further. How do around this? or possibly get into safe mode without full boot up?...
  10. Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot): Good afternoon, Since couple of days my desktop PC has a problem that does not compromise its use but rather annoying When I press the button to turn it on it immediately restarts showing a black screen and after this reboot it starts booting up windows quickly and without...