Windows 10: Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop?

Discus and support Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My current laptop came with pre-installed windows linked to my microsoft account. I've changed my HDD once and after signing in, windows got activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HappyElixir, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop?

My current laptop came with pre-installed windows linked to my microsoft account. I've changed my HDD once and after signing in, windows got activated. Now, I'm buying a new laptop. If I login using the same microsoft account, will it get activated?

submitted by /u/HappyElixir
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HappyElixir, Jun 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 4, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop?

1. Is pre-installed windows 10 limited to the laptop? - Similar Threads - pre installed limited

2. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  3. Windows Pre installed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pre installed laptop: Why don't the 2022 and 2023 laptops pre-install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pre-installed-laptop/0c68892a-47f1-44b2-8834-fd31afee24d4
  4. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  5. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  6. To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10: I would like to know whether I could buy a Laptop without Windows 10 installed. As far as I know, laptops come with OEM pre-installed Windows and also that OEM license is tied to that particular motherboard only. So, I thought that if I buy a retail license of Windows 10, I...
  7. Pre installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre installed Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-windows-10/d06784ce-a929-471a-ac5d-bfa97ab7a2c6
  8. Laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home

Laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home: Hello I bought laptop with pre-installed windows 10 Home. How can I make bootable USB stick to legaly reinstall system if something will be broken in my laptop? Thank you for answer....
  9. Windows 10 Home pre-installed on laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home pre-installed on laptop: Hi, Recently when I started my laptop message "Your Windows license will expire soon". Laptop was bought with Windows 10 Home pre-installed so I don't know where the problem may be. Tried this help from forum:...
  10. Clean install on a pre-installed windows 10 laptop (partitions)

Clean install on a pre-installed windows 10 laptop (partitions): Hi everybody, The reason I am seeking your help today is that I'm trying to do an clean install on my freshly bough Asus Zenbook UX330UAK which came with a pre-installed windows 10 loaded with bloatware. Now I know that it's touchy to mess with windows 10 pre-installed...