Windows 10: Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass?

Discus and support Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded and installed prison architect about a month ago. I need to know if it is still in the gamepass.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenHTHK, Aug 16, 2022.

1. BenHTHK Win User

Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass?

I downloaded and installed prison architect about a month ago. I need to know if it is still in the gamepass.

:)

BenHTHK, Aug 16, 2022

2. Cant start/open prison architect with game pass

So, i bought prison architect a few days ago with xbox game pass for pc, it was working for a few days, but right now it says "Prison architect is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again" even though i was still signed into my account i got the game from, and would really need some help with this, the error code is 0x803F8001

RobertoAnguiano, Aug 16, 2022
  3. par_0511 Win User
    Cant start/open prison architect with game pass

Good day RobertoAnguiano! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are having an issue with regards to the game that you are playing from Xbox Game Pass. Can you try to logout from the Microsoft Store and from the Xbox App and then try to login again with the account that you have used to purchase the Xbox Game Pass (both on the MS Store and Xbox App) and see how it goes?

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass?

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass?

1. Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass? - Similar Threads - Prison Architect included

2. I have Game pass included with device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Game pass included with device: I recently reset my pc and I do not have the 1 month free pc game pass on the included with device tab plz help I have the acer Nitro N50-620 Please help I want to be able to use my free pass....
  3. I have Game pass included with device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Game pass included with device: I recently reset my pc and I do not have the 1 month free pc game pass on the included with device tab plz help I have the acer Nitro N50-620 Please help I want to be able to use my free pass....
  4. Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass?

Is Prison Architect included in the pc game pass?: I downloaded and installed prison architect about a month ago. I need to know if it is still in the gamepass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-prison-architect-included-in-the-pc-game-pass/e8065da8-558f-4552-8b96-c634bfe45228
  5. Cant start/open prison architect with game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant start/open prison architect with game pass: So, i bought prison architect a few days ago with xbox game pass for pc, it was working for a few days, but right now it says "Prison architect is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again" even though i was still signed...
  6. Cant start/open prison architect with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant start/open prison architect with game pass: So, i bought prison architect a few days ago with xbox game pass for pc, it was working for a few days, but right now it says "Prison architect is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again" even though i was still signed...
  7. Cant start/open prison architect with game pass

8. Minecraft dungeons i prison architect

Minecraft dungeons i prison architect: Nie mogę od 2 dni zainstalować gry minecraft dungeons i prison architect. Inne gry z microsoft store pobierają sie normalnie a przy tych 2 grach wyskakuję błąd z kodem 0x80073cf3 . Nigdzie nie mogę znaleźć rozwiązania tego problemu a czas do skonczenia się mojego xbox game...
  9. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  10. pc game pass

pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...