Windows 10: Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

Discus and support Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm wondering cuz i want to switch accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AceTheGamer864, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

I'm wondering cuz i want to switch accounts

:)

AceTheGamer864, Nov 13, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire events game progress

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a different account and your game progress are gone when you logged in to the new computer. It is possible that you entered an incorrect Microsoft account or you played the game offline on your other computer
    before. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if you are logged in to the same account?
    • Did you play the game online on your other computer?
    • Did you add your Microsoft account to the Settings menu?
    • Are you logged in to a local account on your PC?

If you are logged in to the correct account, you may follow the steps below to reset the game on the Settings menu.
    This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Online Store Games On Multiple Devices

Hi,

There are various reasons why you don't see the same progress on your game using a different PC. It is possible that your account is not connected online while playing your games or the progress is saved on your local storage. To better assist you with your
    concern, please clarify the following information:

• Does the issue occur on all your games?
    • Is your computer connected to the internet while playing the game?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device?

1. Is progression for a UWP game the same when played with different accounts on the same device? - Similar Threads - progression UWP game

2. Different sound levels in the same device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Different sound levels in the same device: So I've been trying out my Razer Nommo Chroma I bought 2 days ago, and it sounded great but now it sounds so quiet, even at 100 volume. I was checking the speakers properties and found that the levels are different as shown in the screenshot, it's the only device where I get...
  3. Different sound levels in the same device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different sound levels in the same device: So I've been trying out my Razer Nommo Chroma I bought 2 days ago, and it sounded great but now it sounds so quiet, even at 100 volume. I was checking the speakers properties and found that the levels are different as shown in the screenshot, it's the only device where I get...
  4. Different sound levels in the same device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  6. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...
  7. Playing a game on two devices but on the same account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing a game on two devices but on the same account: Hey, I just wanted to know if you are able to play two games on two devices but on the same account. Not at the same time but on the same account. Thanks...
  8. Is a different user on the same computer still considered the same “device” when using gmail?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is a different user on the same computer still considered the same “device” when using gmail?: If I login to my gmail from a different windows user on the same computer, will it trigger the “login from a new device” or “suspicious activity” warning because it’s from a different windows user account? Or does it just read the computer/device as a whole? submitted by...
  9. Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device: I would like to create a dual boot of Windows 10 consisting of 2 different Microsoft accounts and be able to synchronize between them. Would there be a way to do this? Or is synchronization possible only between the same account on different devices? I would like to be able...
  10. Remote into different account on same computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote into different account on same computer: Is there any way to control (as in, remote login-esk way to use) second account on same computer? I have several different user accounts on my computer, one is for game servers (killing floor, minecraft, etc), I'd like to be able to control it in a window from my main...