Windows 10: Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

Discus and support Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im not seeing my recent plays from the otherday. I have lots of randomly named mp3's so this feature is very helpful when it works - any sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mike2Mars, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Mike2Mars Win User

Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

Im not seeing my recent plays from the otherday. I have lots of randomly named mp3's so this feature is very helpful when it works - any sort of history.

:)

Mike2Mars, Aug 30, 2022

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 30, 2022
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Aug 30, 2022
  4. Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

Groove music not working recently

Hi Alastair,

This issue could be happened if the Groove Music app or phone's software is not updated. Before performing any workarounds, please answer the following questions:

• Which OS build version is currently running on your phone? To check, just go to
      Settings> System> About> More info.
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • Have you checked if there's a pending update for the Groove Music app on the Store app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

1. Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working? - Similar Threads - recent plays Groove

2. Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is "recent plays" in Groove Music working?: Im not seeing my recent plays from the otherday. I have lots of randomly named mp3's so this feature is very helpful when it works - any sort of history....
  3. OGG files not playing in groove music

OGG files not playing in groove music: hello :so i was trying to listen to a game's songs from the files and they are all .ogg filesand when i open them in groove music it shows me an error code 0xc00d36c4 with a message saying the file type is unsupported even though it used to work beforeand yes i have checked...
  4. No audio will play without Groove Music

No audio will play without Groove Music: No audio will play from the computer speakers from any application unless a track is also playing in Groove Music. One I start a track in groove music audio from any other application will suddenly play. Once the audio is going I can turn off groove music and the audio will...
  5. Groove Music not working

Groove Music not working: Hello Community, I have a puzzling question. I'm running Windows 10, and for some strange reason, Groove Music works in my wife's account, but not mine. My account is the main account. I've tried everything to get it to work, to no avail. Can anyone help with this matter??...
  6. Groove Music dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Groove Music dont work: today i brought a windos 10 laptop.But groove music dosent open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-work/20d10958-1e86-4e6e-af26-c1b418faff2e
  7. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  8. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  9. Uninstall not working on Groove Music

Uninstall not working on Groove Music: I just noticed Groove Music today and opened it. I then closed it and within minutes my husband was emailed a bill ! I am newly married and have no idea how Microsoft got that email ! Also do not use Groove and will never use it as I have always used for years my own...
  10. Groove Music. Play All/Play Once

Groove Music. Play All/Play Once: How do I switch between these options? New to GM and it insists on playing all. Pop says "Play All" but no indication as to how to switch to play once. To the point and simple please; Thanks, Don...