Windows 10: is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on another partitions?

Discus and support is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on another partitions? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on other partitions? I have another partition with data and I want to delete it,Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thyk123, Jul 18, 2021.

1. thyk123 Win User

is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on another partitions?

is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on other partitions? I have another partition with data and I want to delete it,Windows Partition and that another Partition in 1 drive

:)

thyk123, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Jul 18, 2021
  4. is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on another partitions?

Recover from drive - just remove my files. Does it delete data from c drive only or all the drives/partitions?

i am trying to recover from USB drive. I selected option "Just remove my files" and then i see screen with following text

• All personal files and user account on your PC will be removed.
    • Any apps and programs that didn't come with your PC will be removed.
    • Windows will be re-installed from the recovery drive connected to your PC.
    • If you've repartitioned your system drive, this will restore its default partitions.

What is the meaning of 4th point? is it going to delete all my other partitions like d,e,f ? or it will just quick format my c drive and install windows on it

Please suggest

Thank you!!

RohanGakhare, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on another partitions?

1. is Recover from drive - just remove files delete all my files on another partitions? - Similar Threads - Recover drive remove

2. Recover files from deleted profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover files from deleted profile: How can I recover the files I had on a device if my account was deleted by the administrator?I had a user profile on a windows 11 device and it was deleted by mistake and now I can't find a way to restore the files I had on it.I have already tried to back up but it does not...
  3. Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate: Hello!I have it set up so my downloads folder and desktop folder are in different drives so when I download something and move it by dragging it to my desktop then it creates a replica of it to my desktop leaving the original one to the downloads folder. Yes, I am aware of...
  4. Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate: Hello!I have it set up so my downloads folder and desktop folder are in different drives so when I download something and move it by dragging it to my desktop then it creates a replica of it to my desktop leaving the original one to the downloads folder. Yes, I am aware of...
  5. Move files from one drive to another not just duplicate

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Recovering Files From Lost Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Files From Lost Partition: I forgot to backup my files before installing the windows multimedia tool to my external drive. I tried running recuva but it can't see the "lost partition" . My system sees my 930gb drive as 31.9gb and recuva only scans 31.9gb. Please help....
  7. Is it possible, at all to recover erased folders or files-i.e not just deleted, but...

Is it possible, at all to recover erased folders or files-i.e not just deleted, but...: I had a moment of madness, and managed to remove items with a file eraser application permanently and not via Recycle Bin. Is there a solution, as my action was unintended nas stupid?...
  8. Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.: So i formatted my C: partitions to reinstall my Windows, except the D:. Then i forgot that there are some important files that is still in Downloads file, but the Windows was already reinstalled. So im asking which partition does my Downloads file exist? And is it possible...
  9. Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive: I accidentally deleted a couple of images from a USB drive and need to recover them. They do not go to my recycle bin and cannot figure out where it is...
  10. How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive

How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive: Hi all, Accidentally ran the following command prompt, the purge switch seems removed all my files a level up on folder, robocopy D:\X-folder G:\Y-folder\ /s /purge /xj /np /tee /r:0 /w:0 /mt:32 /xf desktop.ini /log:logbkup_x240_downloads.txt Any suggestion for recovery...