Windows 10: Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft?

Discus and support Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; An app got into my desktop and I do not know if I should uninstall it. When I went to control panel , app, Regs Utilities, was found. but its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wailana, Mar 30, 2019.

1. wailana Win User

Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft?

An app got into my desktop and I do not know if I should uninstall it. When I went to control panel , app, Regs Utilities, was found. but its publisher

listed was 'unknown. Then I went to uninstall, found the app and when I got ready to uninstall it a message appeared: "by uninstalling the app all related data may be lost." But the publisher's name listed was " Microsoft". Therefore I am confused as what to do, uninstall the app or trust the Microsoft name. . I really want to get rid of the pests but safely. Is there a way to do so?

:)

wailana, Mar 30, 2019

2. pesky reg utilities...

Hi Jim thanks for your post but can you please give more details on the program you are trying to remove Or is the ptogram actually reg utilities. Bit confused here.

Edd

Ps most reg cleaners are not a good idea to download

eddiemillerWX, Mar 30, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft? - Similar Threads - REGS UTILITIES Published

2. Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store: I would like to know if obfuscation is allowed for .NET applications that need to be published to Microsoft Store.I'd like to protect my source code. From my understanding code virtualization is not allowed, but are simple obfuscation techniques like renaming/control flow...
  3. Microsoft Files aren't published by Microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Files aren't published by Microsoft.: Hello!My computer will not let me open files that are published by Microsoft, for example msconfig.exe or open Device Manager. For msconfig, and basically all other Microsoft files, they're from an unknown publisher, and while I could bypass this by saying "yes", for some...
  4. Microsoft Publisher Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Publisher Download: If i close my laptop will the download restart or resume when i reopen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-publisher-download/c598bdd7-d402-44d3-a9ab-fb0a849845db
  5. Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Publisher: Why is publisher so painfully slow to use and why are there no print previews before printing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher/851a65f8-40bc-4416-8008-a0caa1dae292
  6. Microsoft Home Publishing 2000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Home Publishing 2000: I have recently installed Windows 10, but have kept the above program because I have used it for years and like the way it works. It still works perfectly in most operations, but when I try to print a two sided greetings card I get the following problem: The test page ,...
  7. How to Publish Language in Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Publish Language in Microsoft: Hi! I am Tamim. Am from Bangladesh. And I want to publish a Language in Microsoft. Is there any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-publish-language-in-microsoft/d612c74a-40f5-4f81-aee4-c1c2595a6e79
  8. Microsoft utility 'subinacl.msi'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft utility 'subinacl.msi': Can someone tell me if the Microsoft utility 'subinacl.msi' will work for W10. I've made a bit of a mess of my permissions I think. I have a MSI Nightblade with a 2 x mSATA boot drive for Windows and major apps, and a HDD for everything else. Most things seem OK, but some...
  9. Publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher: Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher). I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10. Is there a solution/work around...
  10. Svchost.exe (Microsoft Windows Publisher)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Svchost.exe (Microsoft Windows Publisher): what is this thing? it keeps downloading and has already download 500MB+, is it essential? [img] [img] 101454