Windows 10: Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my...

Discus and support Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by beelady62, Feb 15, 2020.

1. beelady62 Win User

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my...

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?

:)

beelady62, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Unwanted Popups Reimage Repair???

Reimage Repair is generally regarded as malware. As such, the trusted malware tools like AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes know how to remove it. Step-by-step instructions here:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove...ge-repair-ads/

3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my...

Jsssssssss, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my...

1. Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my... - Similar Threads - reimage repair virus

2. Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone: Hi, I am trying to pair my iPhone with Phone Link, however, when starting the Phone Link app it wont let me select from Android or iPhone, it will just automatically pick up Android for no reason, can anyone help me with that? I´ve been trying for hours...
  3. Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won´t let me select iPhone: Hi, I am trying to pair my iPhone with Phone Link, however, when starting the Phone Link app it wont let me select from Android or iPhone, it will just automatically pick up Android for no reason, can anyone help me with that? I´ve been trying for hours...
  4. Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on: Hello,I´m currently dealing with a rather annoying issue- sometime last year I decided to buy Forza Horizon 4. I´d like to install it again. I can´t though- I bought it through my G-mail I checked via Order History on microsoft.com, but Microsoft store WILL NOT let me login...
  5. Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on: Hello,I´m currently dealing with a rather annoying issue- sometime last year I decided to buy Forza Horizon 4. I´d like to install it again. I can´t though- I bought it through my G-mail I checked via Order History on microsoft.com, but Microsoft store WILL NOT let me login...
  6. Microsoft shop won´t let me log in to an account I bought a game on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  8. Reimage repair virus McAfee can NOT remove

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reimage repair virus McAfee can NOT remove: I have McAfee Total through my ISP and ran a "deep scan" yesterday. The scan revealed a virus called ReimageRepair but that McAfee was NOT able to remove it. I looked at Microsoft's website but everything was from 2015 or 2016. Is it that old and why didn't McAfee find it...
  9. Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won' t shutdown (or restart) and sleep [takes forever]: The situation: When shutting down, the laptop proceeds as normal until the screen turns off. After the screen turns off, it takes a while for the battery LED to go off. After that the power led remains on and it looks like the laptop is stuck in this state forever. When I...
  10. Reimage repair?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reimage repair?: I have a Surface Book 2 and recently have been constantly receiving the following messages about explorer.exe. I went online to see if I could fix this myself and ended up downloading software from https://www.reimageplus.com/. My questions are as follows: 1) Why am I...