Windows 10: Is Removing The Following Few Things Going To Ruin My PC

Discus and support Is Removing The Following Few Things Going To Ruin My PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Quick questions: 1. Is removing C:\Windows\System32\sru safe? 2. Is C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Smart Clock meant to happen? this may be one of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CallumAnthony, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Is Removing The Following Few Things Going To Ruin My PC

Quick questions:

1. Is removing C:\Windows\System32\sru safe?

2. Is C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Smart Clock meant to happen? this may be one of the dumb questions.

3. Is C:\Users\callu\AppData\Roaming\Smart Clock\SmartClock.exe a windows process?

Thanks.

:)

CallumAnthony, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 19, 2020
  3. computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Is Removing The Following Few Things Going To Ruin My PC

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Is Removing The Following Few Things Going To Ruin My PC

1. Is Removing The Following Few Things Going To Ruin My PC - Similar Threads - Removing Following Few

2. Few things will work on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Few things will work on PC: Hi, I’m not really sure how long this issue has been going on for because it started in some apps before others, Basically for awhile my minecraft launcher will not respond to uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, etc. First case of me noticingBecause of a native launcher...
  3. Few things will work on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Few things will work on PC: Hi, I’m not really sure how long this issue has been going on for because it started in some apps before others, Basically for awhile my minecraft launcher will not respond to uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, etc. First case of me noticingBecause of a native launcher...
  4. Few things will work on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc is ruined

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is ruined: My 1080ti pc broke because of the black screen with only cursor update. I'm genuinely pissed off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-ruined/2e91e819-7148-4e7e-910c-38fdeffcf3ac
  6. few things

few things: How can i disable com surrogate? another thing: i disabled runtimebroker.exe via registry, and set the value data to 4 over here: 3 when i try settings a program priority to HIGH, it says access denied only happening for a certain program...
  7. Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates ruined my PC [HELP]: Ever since my computer updated 4-5 updates at once, I can't use softwares like Windows Movie Maker, because it zooms in the video. I tried to uninstall them and it's impossible!! I used the exact same software on my mom's computer and she can read them fine. I don't...
  8. Microsoft ruined my PC?

Microsoft ruined my PC?: So, some background. I built a brand new PC at the start of September. Finished putting it together and worked like a charm. I'm using a 970 pro ssd to run my OS and everything and it booted up in a snap. A few days later, I had a small question with a simple answer, but...
  9. windows ruin my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows ruin my pc: Microsoft please if u do a update stop making it bad, this happen 2 times now i update and then my PC is slow and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-ruin-my-pc/3ecbb345-fc5b-43cc-bebc-8cba8ad4e85a
  10. Few things not working in w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Few things not working in w10: when i when i click on left mouse key in This Pc from desktop and then try to open manage or something its not working and nothing happen, and also pressing Win+X then try to select something like control panel or power option, nothing happen *Sad what to do ? 97y2FOU774A...