Windows 10: Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question)

Discus and support Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Google, bing, every search engine has given me nothing but useless vomit not relating to above, so I ask here Is it possible for a regular consumer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrokenDaily, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question)

Google, bing, every search engine has given me nothing but useless vomit not relating to above, so I ask here

Is it possible for a regular consumer to fix a broken NVMe SSD that has a few of its pins broken off, or is such a thing not possible unless its sent to the manufacturers themselves? I've seen a few of these broken NVMe SSDs on ebay and with people selling them for a moderately high amount (mid-high double digits, low triple digits), it makes me feel like it has the potential of being repaired as long as the data chips themselves are in-tact/not corrupted

example would be this picture I pulled off an ebay auction listing

Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question) [​IMG]

:)

BrokenDaily, Dec 1, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question)

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question)

1. Is Repair Possible? (NVMe Question) - Similar Threads - Repair Possible NVMe

2. Repair install not possible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repair install not possible: I have a Matebook X Pro that has issues with randomly freezing completely a few seconds after waking up from sleep/hibernation. I want to do a reinstall keeping apps and data, but only keeping data is not available in the control panel so I tried using MediaCreationTool20H2....
  3. Repair question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair question: Hello all. Im needing help fixing whatever is wrong with my laptop. it started out just not allowing me to save pictures. Then i tried to reset it and it gives me error code 0x000012f. so i opened my command prompt as an administrator and run sfc /scannow. then it came back...
  4. a curious M2 NVme question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a curious M2 NVme question: Computer hp Pavillion 590-p0053w Desktop I replaced the optane drive with a M2 NVme drive no problems other then taking it out of raid mode in the bios. It now is my system drive. According to the motherboard diagrams the wifi slot is also M2. I'm wondering if I could put a...
  5. Is it possible to make a Backup with Windows 10? (NVMe Question)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a Backup with Windows 10? (NVMe Question): Hello guys! I have searched for awhile in reddit, but I haven't found anything that suits my case. Yesterday I bought a new nvme ssd for my laptop to increase the capacity of my system. On the settings of Win10, I have found the option to create an external backup usb stick....
  6. Samsung NVME Driver vs Microsoft NVME Driver little bitty question

Samsung NVME Driver vs Microsoft NVME Driver little bitty question: Hello All Have an OEM Samsung M.2 ssd in my HP Omen gaming laptop, which is the best NVME driver to stick with, *Note Samsung Magician will not install says my m.2 not supported. Looking for best course of action/advice to do in this matter*** Thank you all in advance 150516
  7. Question about booting from NVMe drive

Question about booting from NVMe drive: I have a brand new Ryzen 2700X system with an X470 motherboard and I bought my first NVMe drive to go with it. My plan is to use it as my boot drive, and I am cloning my current boot drive to it. My question is do I need to do anything specific to get the NVMe drive to boot?...
  8. Repair/Install question

Repair/Install question: I need to do a repair/install on one of my laptops. I have a question about the instructions in this tutorial: Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade | Tutorials The problem computer is running Windows 10 Home, Build 1803. I can't do very much of anything with it...
  9. Repair/Install question

in Windows 10 Support
    Repair/Install question: I need to do a repair/install on one of my laptops. I have a question about the instructions in this tutorial: Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade | Tutorials The problem computer is running Windows 10 Home, Build 1803. I can't do very much of anything with it...
  10. Repair Install Question

Repair Install Question: I have used Windows 7 repair install on a couple of systems with less than satisfactory results. I currently have an issue with Windows 10 "Task Scheduler" and am considering a repair install. Anyone have any experience with Windows 10 on this issue? 26089