Windows 10: Is Router Technical support legit?

Discus and support Is Router Technical support legit? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi so I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server. Someone suggested to bridge my router and I looked up how to do that and this site came up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BluePickle151, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Is Router Technical support legit?

Hi so I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server. Someone suggested to bridge my router and I looked up how to do that and this site came up with the answer but the page was not showing up and there was a chat window open so I told the person my problem and they said there going need remote support so I am wondering if they are legit?
    This the link to the website Why Can't I Connect to My Arris Router Settings Page | Router Technical Support
    Also if you have any idea on helping me my other for port fowarding is here Help Port forwarding Will not work

:)

BluePickle151, Sep 30, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Is Router Technical support legit?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Is Router Technical support legit?

1. Is Router Technical support legit? - Similar Threads - Router Technical support

2. technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  3. technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  4. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  5. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  7. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Technical Support: PLEASE HELP! My brothers PC fans and cpu fan is still on even after shutdown. Happened yesterday and again today. I'm afraid to hold the power button because when I tried that yesterday the pc fans shut off except for the cpu fan. I had to shut it down via power switch on the...
  8. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Support: After I did reset in microsoft store, there is no store in my laptop. And, I tried to install windows 10, it says installation error. I tried to create ISO file this also did not work, my photos and videos do not open, what the hell is happening?...
  9. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical Support: What is the easiest way to either convert all the folders & files in Windows (C:) to their original default settings or convert them to display as large thumbnails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/3e13cc7d-5488-480d-a903-2aeacc89cf2b"
  10. Technical support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical support: i have tried all the solutions in the world to fix disk usage of 100% in windows 10 pro and i have totally failed. I have tried everything.. please kindly help me :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/b700e46b-b531-4894-9f1c-2d0240308bf4