Windows 10: Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy?

Discus and support Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, I was thinking about building a PC, and I heard you could run Windows 10 inactivated. Apparently, it would give you a 30 day free trial, and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kieranat10, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy?

So, I was thinking about building a PC, and I heard you could run Windows 10 inactivated. Apparently, it would give you a 30 day free trial, and when the trial ended, you would lose customisation features. However, when I was using PcPartPicker, I made a post on the forums. Somebody said ''After the 30 day free trial, you would be pirating Windows. Microsoft will monitor you if you don't pay, and you will get locked out of your games.'' Is this correct?

Thanks,

Kieranat10

:)

Kieranat10, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy?

1. Is running Windows 10 inactivated software piracy? - Similar Threads - running inactivated software

2. VL Piracy email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VL Piracy email: Hi,we have received emails regarding VL Piracy asking us to respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails do not look legitimate and we have not responded?Can anyone confirm if this is a legitimate Microsoft query and email....
  3. VL Piracy email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VL Piracy email: Hi,we have received emails regarding VL Piracy asking us to respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails do not look legitimate and we have not responded?Can anyone confirm if this is a legitimate Microsoft query and email....
  4. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  5. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  6. Windows 10 running old softwares

7. USE OF inactivated WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    USE OF inactivated WINDOWS 10: CAN SABRIMSM use the windows 10 inactivated state . he can't buy it . does he doing any theft ?and want to know that he used the windows 10 and pervious windows pirated before. So he want to apologize for these criminal acts. Microsoft want to fine him or they can forgive him...
  8. windows 10 genuine or piracy

windows 10 genuine or piracy: I have bought a refurbished laptopwindows 10. I don't want to cheat windows 10. so I am sharing a screen shot with you people.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-genuine-or-piracy/fa1c74c4-d001-458f-adab-97f8ecacd789
  9. piracy / crack

piracy / crack: There are many threads in which the OP has a computer with piracy /crack. Tools or methods are in use to bypass the activation of software. Does the website allow the piracy / crack for non-Microsoft software? For example the OP could fraudulently bypass the activation...
  10. Running XP Software in Windows 10

Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...