Windows 10: Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?

Discus and support Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello How can I uninstall SanPDF? (From: www.sanpdf.com) It is still listed when I go into Control Panel ==> Programs and Features ==> Uninstall or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ship69, May 12, 2020.

1. ship69 Win User

Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?

Hello

How can I uninstall SanPDF?
    (From: www.sanpdf.com)

It is still listed when I go into Control Panel ==> Programs and Features ==> Uninstall or change program, yes I can still see it. It looks like this:

Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely? [​IMG]

BUT when I click on it and select Uninstall, I then get this message in weird (Chinese?) characters.

Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely? [​IMG]

I am now worried that SanPDF is some hideous form of spyware.

I have even tried Microsoft's Install and Uninstall utility ("MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab") but that can't even see SanPDF.
    I wish the heck I had never installed SanPDF!

Any suggestions?

J

:)

ship69, May 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 12, 2020
  3. OOTay Win User
    Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, May 12, 2020
  4. Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?

laptop vista complete restore

Backup your important data and games and do a complete reinstall is someone suggested. This will help clean up clogged registry keys that are useless and slows down your PC and also wiping out undetectable spywares or viruses.

spearman914, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?

1. Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely? - Similar Threads - SanPDF spyware rid

2. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  3. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  4. Get rid of Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Trojan spyware: Computer blocked by Trojan spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-trojan-spyware/690c0dd8-7377-448e-9a99-bad4bf3bcd54
  5. Get rid of Trojan spyware

Get rid of Trojan spyware: Computer blocked by Trojan spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-trojan-spyware/690c0dd8-7377-448e-9a99-bad4bf3bcd54
  6. Get rid of Trojan spyware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  8. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  9. how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?

how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?: Ever since M$ started spying in on my emails by reading them and sending me ads based on my email content, I opened a gmail account, and now all that's left to to permanently get rid of the mail app, how do I do that? thanks...
  10. How to get rid of One Drive completely

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of One Drive completely: I would like to get rid of One Drive completely. By logging in locally and not with a Microsoft account, One Drive is not activated. In previous Windows versions you could uninstall One Drive in Programs and Features, but it no longer appears? One Drive is based in the...