Windows 10: Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?

Discus and support Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just curious because I wanted to run bluestacks 5 on my device but it uses win 11 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kizaeyu, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Kizaeyu Win User

Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?

I'm just curious because I wanted to run bluestacks 5 on my device but it uses win 11 home

:)

Kizaeyu, Jan 22, 2024
Thema:

Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?

1. Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy? - Similar Threads - scripting add hyper

2. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  3. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  4. Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?: I'm just curious because I wanted to run bluestacks 5 on my device but it uses win 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-scripting-to-add-hyper-v-to-windows-11-home/08d2cbd7-0a6f-4dbc-8992-1c1374f3eb7c
  5. Trying to install a hyper-v on windows 11 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install a hyper-v on windows 11 home.: Hi, I'm trying to play an old computer game that required Windows 2000 or earlier. I have Windows 11 home, when I checked to see if the computer could run a hyper-v it said: a hypervisor has been detected. features required for hyper-v will not be displayed.I don't know how...
  6. Trying to install a hyper-v on windows 11 home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install a hyper-v on windows 11 home.: Hi, I'm trying to play an old computer game that required Windows 2000 or earlier. I have Windows 11 home, when I checked to see if the computer could run a hyper-v it said: a hypervisor has been detected. features required for hyper-v will not be displayed.I don't know how...
  7. Windows 10 Home Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home Hyper-V: I'm using the windows 10 home version and my VMware workstation throw an error "VMware workstation and Hyper V not compatible. Remove Hyper-V role from the system". Since I'm using a home version, I cannot disable hyper-v through cmd prompt/ PowerShell/ windows features....
  8. Hyper-V and Win10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V and Win10 Home: Hello - I need to use VMWare to access a database I have, but when I launch VM it tells me VM is not compatible with W10Home. When I first bought the database it came with VMWare and worked as instructed. I started getting an error when I launch VM and it will not open...
  9. Hyper-V on Home Edition

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V on Home Edition: i'm on Windows 10 20H2 version, build SO 19052.867 Okay, in the Home Edition of Windows 10 Hyper-V is not and cannot be enabled, but then why in System Infornation I see this: [img] and in Windows Features this: [img] and when I start Disk Management I read for a moment:...
  10. Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?: I have Windows 10 Home - I double checked this under Settings > System > About. Under System Information, I can see that somehow I have Hyper-V (which I read wasn't a feature in Windows 10 Home) enabled. I'm trying to install a Kali VM but I can't disable these features...