Windows 10: Is software Avast Driver Updater key from other site is trust worhty?

Discus and support Is software Avast Driver Updater key from other site is trust worhty? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have found avast driver updated key from this URL - https://vintank.com/avast-driver-updater-key/ Can I trust on this keys or not? Waiting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rbhatt91, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Rbhatt91 Win User

Is software Avast Driver Updater key from other site is trust worhty?

Rbhatt91, Feb 24, 2021

2. Use this software Avast Driver Updater to update the driver for the computer it has good no ??

Use this software Avast Driver Updater to update the driver for the computer it has good no ??

https://www.avast.com/vi-vn/driver-updater

Thao Nguyen998, Feb 24, 2021
  3. 1607 update problem with Avast.

Hi,

To troubleshoot your concern about Avast, perform the following:

Repair Avast Antivirus software.

• Press Windows key and X buttons simultaneously.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Look for Avast on the list.
    • Click Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair on the Avast Setup wizard.
    • Restart your computer after the setup finishes repairing Avast.
    If the issue persist after repairing, consider to uninstall and reinstall your Avast antivirus software.

Let us know how it goes.

Gerald Vit, Feb 24, 2021
  4. John Dohe Win User

Track Thread Cannot delete Avast Software key from registry

Hi!
    Been trying to remove all traces of Avast from my Windows7Ultimate pc.

First thing I did was to use Avast's uninstall utility.

Then I searched the entire computer (C and D drives) for anything 'avast' and

deleted 151 files.

Then I searched the registry and deleted anything 'avast'.

But there was one key I could not delete from the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AVAST Software

On another forum I found an Avast Software folder sitting in,

File explorer -> Program Files -> Common Files -> Avast Software

and deleted it.

Still cannot delete the registry key.

I found an Avast Software folder sitting in Task Scheduler under Task Scheduler Library

When I tried to delete it I got, "The directory is not empty" error, but there's nothing to the

right where tasks would be listed.

When I right-clicked the Avast Software folder and tried to Display All Running Tasks I got,

"Task Scheduler service is not available. Verify that the service is running."

I checked Services: Task Scheduler is started.

And now I'm stumped.

How to:

1) Remove the Avast Software folder from Task Scheduler/

2) Remove the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AVAST Software key?

Thanks!

John Dohe, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Is software Avast Driver Updater key from other site is trust worhty? - Similar Threads - software Avast Driver

2. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations: I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this already, but not 100% sure. If I put a UNC name into trusted sites such as file:///\\<Server_IP or ServerName> OR file://<Server_IP or ServerName>then all the shares and subfolders on that server are trusted as well, correct? If no, then...
  3. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations: I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this already, but not 100% sure. If I put a UNC name into trusted sites such as file:///\\<Server_IP or ServerName> OR file://<Server_IP or ServerName>then all the shares and subfolders on that server are trusted as well, correct? If no, then...
  4. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VPNs and Avast software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPNs and Avast software: I have a newer HP Pavilion x360. I have an Avast VPN and Avast Premium Security. I can unsubscribe at any time. Do you recommend either? Does Avast interfere/override Windows Defender?...
  6. intel graphics driver not updating from the site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel graphics driver not updating from the site: anytime i try updating my intel graphics driver from the intel site, it will always say "installation failed" or "installation error" and i don't know why, does anyone know why and is there anyway i can fix it?...
  7. Avast Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Software: Turned on my computer last week where I found Avast software installed without my knowledge. What is it and should I uninstall it? Thanks. Cheers, Ted Kramer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-software/287bdeb7-268b-47e1-9b28-b4b7d616eb41
  8. Warning by avast Extension for this site.

in Browsers and Email
    Warning by avast Extension for this site.: Today I noticed I was getting a warning about this site. Just thought i would mention it. The extention is Avast online security, for chrome, firefox edge etc 150141
  9. access to trusted sites?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access to trusted sites?: How do I allow a website thru the firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-trusted-sites/976dd057-e7e2-4fed-870c-09e990365850
  10. Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares: How do I get to know that which apps are trusted that I am currently using? Need an experts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/trusted-publisher-or-trusted-softwares/444449a2-3476-4ff1-bcce-5b00a9364038