Windows 10: Is someone trying to hack my computer?

Discus and support Is someone trying to hack my computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've gotten this pop-up the first time a few days ago, now I've got it again. This seemed very suspicious, so I just pressed cancel.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bluecew, May 2, 2019.

1. bluecew Win User

Is someone trying to hack my computer?

Is someone trying to hack my computer? 485b2366-76be-4b56-8bf9-6e5bd6dbd348?upload=true.jpg

I've gotten this pop-up the first time a few days ago, now I've got it again. This seemed very suspicious, so I just pressed cancel.

Anyway, I don't remember clicking on or downloading anything harmful on my computer, I never do that.

:)

bluecew, May 2, 2019
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, May 2, 2019
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, May 2, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Is someone trying to hack my computer? - Similar Threads - someone trying hack

2. Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january: I’ve noticed 20 plus times someone from china, UK, and other places around the world and trying to stop this scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-trying-to-hack-my-computer-since-the/29b3fec6-cfc8-40d3-987c-74f84f4eb1f5
  3. Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack my computer since the 7th of january: I’ve noticed 20 plus times someone from china, UK, and other places around the world and trying to stop this scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-trying-to-hack-my-computer-since-the/29b3fec6-cfc8-40d3-987c-74f84f4eb1f5
  4. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  5. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  6. Someone is trying to hack into my account

7. Someone hacked my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  8. Someone hacked my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  9. Someone trying to Hack my PC

Someone trying to Hack my PC: I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search and it clearly states PINTEREST from California. However, next to my tabs at the top left hand corner of my screen it states...
  10. I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer: Hello, I have no clue what any of this means. I'm pretty sure someone has been trying to get in my computer and use my IP address to send some pretty rude and unpleasant messages to people I know through a college I left after my first semester due to unfortunate drama. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is someone trying to jack my info?

2. message in computer someone.may be trying to hack into your computer