Windows 10: "Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?"

Discus and support "Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnwalmsley1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. "Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?"

"Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?"

:)

johnwalmsley1, Jul 13, 2020

2. microsoft edge icon missing from task bar

Hi Robert,

We suggest that you open Microsoft Edge via Run just to verify if Microsoft Edge is installed in the PC. If it comes up, pin it to the taskbar.

To open Microsoft Edge via Run, see steps below:

• Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R.
    • In the text field, type microsoft-edge: and then click
      OK

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 13, 2020
  3. what is the microsoft edge content process and is it ok to disable it

Hi Romip,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would recommend you not to disable the Microsoft Edge content process as its required for the functioning of the Microsoft Edge.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    How can I clear and manage cookies in Microsoft Edge?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

Make sure your computer is up to date:

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.
    You may receive updates related to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 13, 2020
  4. "Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?"

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

"Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?"

1. "Is SPEEDbit OK with Microsoft Edge and Windows 10?" - Similar Threads - SPEEDbit Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Windows 10: How do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and make Google Chrome my default browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-windows-10/67ad8c77-7d4c-4492-845f-bad574419145
  3. Microsoft Edge Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Windows 10: How do I uninstall Microsoft Edge and make Google Chrome my default browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-windows-10/67ad8c77-7d4c-4492-845f-bad574419145
  4. Edge problem on Desktop but OK on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge problem on Desktop but OK on Surface Pro: This morning when I started my desktop computer and Edge started there was a sidebar. I closed the sidebar and opened a website and parts of it was missing. When I opened the Microsoft website it looked like this:It looks ok on my surface pro....
  5. Edge problem on Desktop but OK on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge problem on Desktop but OK on Surface Pro: This morning when I started my desktop computer and Edge started there was a sidebar. I closed the sidebar and opened a website and parts of it was missing. When I opened the Microsoft website it looked like this:It looks ok on my surface pro....
  6. Windows 10 Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Microsoft edge: Windows 10 Microsoft edge pops up a window saying the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-edge/674ecde5-7e6e-420d-92d7-794d0e072dab
  7. windows 10 microsoft edge ****

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 microsoft edge ****: ok i know im not the best on the computer but please someone help me figure this out before i take the f ing computer outside and blast holes through it. i mean i get on this damn thing one day and its all there my information then the next day its ALL GONE hell one day it...
  8. Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge: Could I install Google Chrome on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-with-microsoft-edge/17822436-e77b-4eb2-967c-0cd891c3e8cf
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge: Hi I am happy with Windows 10. Migrated from Windows 7 a while back. I am very unhappy with Microsoft EDGE at all and I do not want to use another browser. Here is my problems 1. EDGE is constantly scrambling my favorites 2. EDGE does not keep my Folders in Favorites....
  10. Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10: This morning, Joe Belfiore took to the stage at Build 2015 to share more about the next chapter in our story for Windows 10, including revealing more about “Project Spartan,” our new default browser for Windows. We’re excited to share Joe’s announcement that Project...