Windows 10: IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml

Discus and support IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; OK. Downloaded a gametorrent file from the web using free download manager. I have set it in such a way it immediately scans every downloaded file with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesTempleton1, Nov 2, 2020.

1. IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml

OK. Downloaded a gametorrent file from the web using free download manager. I have set it in such a way it immediately scans every downloaded file with Windows Defender before i can open it safely. After the game downloaded, it scanned it and deemed it "safe" to install. I installed and was about to run it and got an alert from windows defender"Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml" affected items "file:C:\Sleeping Dogs Pack\DE\steam_api64.dll". I was shocked because i already scanned the game and it said its "Safe". I immediately downloaded Microsoft security scanner and did a full system scan which provided good news that my machine is free from virus. What i want to know is, is the file safe? Could it be a false positive? Can i ignore the warning and allow it? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

:)

JamesTempleton1, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Mr Morgan Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

Can anyone assist?

Earlier today a .zip file was downloaded onto my Windows 10 PC which contained a Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml virus. I am not sure if the virus was run or not but it was detected by Windows Security.

As a precaution I have performed a System Restore in Windows but I still see the following message in Windows Security (allowing for some security details to be blacked out):

IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml [​IMG]

The only Action allowed for the above is Allow and all the affected items, as can be seen above, appear to be in the Downloads folder.

Neither Windows Defender or Malwarebytes indicate a problem in the Downloads folder, but can anyone suggest a tool that I can use to verify that the virus has been removed?

Also, is it possible for me to seek to clear the warning above, and does anyone know how that can be done?

Thanks

Mr Morgan, Nov 2, 2020
  3. AvH59 Win User
    Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Hi,

I get repeating messages regarding Virus: Trojan win32/Tiggre!rfn

Have already run Microsoft Safety Scanner and Full scan with Windows Defender but no virus was found

How can I get rid of it ?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy>

AvH59, Nov 2, 2020
  4. JeffSmoot Win User

IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml

Trojan- Win32/Dynamertic

I am trying to get rid of a Trojan called
    win32/Dynamertic and windows defender detects the Trojan but is not able to remove it. Half way through the removal the PC just hangs and I have to go into Task Manger and close defender down. Tried on line and off line to remove the
    virus but no luck. Today was my fourth try.

Is there a solution to getting rid of this Trojan???

JeffSmoot, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml

1. IS STEAM_API64.DLL A VIRUS Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml - Similar Threads - STEAM_API64 DLL VIRUS

2. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  3. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz: Today I got a warning from Windows defender telling me that I have a trojan virus called "win32 vindor!pz", I tried to remove it with Windows defender but it did not work, and I keep doing scans and it keeps telling me that I have this virus, please I need help, how can I...
  4. Virus Trojan win32 vindor!pz

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  6. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?: I keep getting threats detection from windows defender concerning this, I’ve already done full scans and quarantined them all, but it keeps coming back. Especially when I try to download chrome, it’s says the chromesetup.exe keep getting infected by it, but nothing like that...
  7. How to remove Trojan Win32 Phonzy.c!ml?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. trojan win32 wacata g ml

trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...
  9. Trojan Virus Wacatac.C!ml

Trojan Virus Wacatac.C!ml: Hello, I recently bought software and installed it on my PC. However, the Software is refusing to open because of Microsoft Defender. I saw the following notification: https://prnt.sc/rt3a0n upon checking Microsoft defender. I reached out to the software provider...
  10. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2