Windows 10: Is Store broken or do I have a glitch?

Discus and support Is Store broken or do I have a glitch? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just tried in vain to download 4 different apps from the Store. Each one started to download and then stuck for several minutes until I gave up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tcebob, Oct 21, 2017.

1. tcebob Win User

Is Store broken or do I have a glitch?

I just tried in vain to download 4 different apps from the Store. Each one started to download and then stuck for several minutes until I gave up and tried a different one. Apps included 3 Anatomy and AutoCad. Later I looked at the downloads listing and they were still there, doing nothing. The AutoCad needed my account and activated OK but then stuck. Perhaps the store is swamped at this time (10:30 PM EST) but -- this is Microsoft, King of Computers. So maybe it's a setting on my pc. Any thoughts?

:)

tcebob, Oct 21, 2017
  2. farby Win User

5800 Xpress Muisc - do I have a virus? or is my phone trying to send a crash report?

Are you on a Vodafone network ? Refer this ..where similar issues are reported with possible solutions.. (Also refer the links within..)

farby, Oct 21, 2017
  3. 5800 Xpress Muisc - do I have a virus? or is my phone trying to send a crash report?

I was writing a text yesterday, when my phone crashed (not normal) and turned itself off and restarted. Once it had rebooted, I noticed it was trying to send a text - but not the one I had been writing. I was a line of what looked like junk to a number I
    didn't know. I thought maybe the message I had been writing had got corrupted. So I moved that outbox message to drafts and then deleted it. After a few hours with a full charge my battery indicator dropped two bars with no useage (not normal) and so I just
    turned it off and on again to see if it made any difference. Then I noticed the same thing happening with a text again - it is trying to send to a number I don't know:

The message starts:

<sisp:Ase/zAb1bgHITQV4+Yf... and continues with various letters and numbers and characters.

Anybody recognise this behaviour?

PS: All that changed recently is that I installed Internet Radio from software updates and tested by connecting to a station over my network. Shortly after that (same day/day after) this issue happened.

Moderator's Note: Personal details removed. We kindly ask you not to share your phone number publicly on this forum.

slowmanxxx, Oct 21, 2017
Thema:

Is Store broken or do I have a glitch?

1. Is Store broken or do I have a glitch? - Similar Threads - Store broken glitch

2. Windows defender glitched/broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender glitched/broken: Dear Windows Forum Community,I am reaching out to seek assistance with a concerning issue I encountered while using Windows Defender on my computer. Upon opening Windows Defender, I was immediately met with an error message that read "Unexpected error, sorry we ran into a...
  3. Windows defender glitched/broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender glitched/broken: Dear Windows Forum Community,I am reaching out to seek assistance with a concerning issue I encountered while using Windows Defender on my computer. Upon opening Windows Defender, I was immediately met with an error message that read "Unexpected error, sorry we ran into a...
  4. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  5. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  6. My keyboard is broken/glitching.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is broken/glitching.: So recently, while I was making my school project, my Laptop's keyboard was freaking out. If I pressed Backspace it would type something random, Enter would open a new tab, and any other key would either Enter or just type random letters. I need help as fast as I could get it...
  7. Microsoft Store glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store glitch: Whenever I try to download a game from the Microsoft store, it always slows down after downloading 15.88GB. This is a very constant limit and if the game is below this size, it will install properly, however, if it is above that size it will always slow down from 100mbps to...
  8. Broken Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Store: So, I've noticed the issue with the Store I thought was present only on my ol' crappy laptop. Apparently, on a new PC it's the same. The problem is: after some time, the download process for Store breaks and there's an infinite update loop on any apps that have an update....
  9. i do not have windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i do not have windows store: reinstalled windows 10 a couple of days ago. finds out now i dont have windows store installed so i can get calculator apps etc 112031
  10. microsoft store glitch

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft store glitch: ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and open the dialog box..but it just hangs there without opening. anyone else have same problem? whats up with...