Windows 10: is SUPERAntiSpyware safe?

Discus and support is SUPERAntiSpyware safe? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is SUPERAntiSpyware safe and should i remove it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by #babsie, Jul 10, 2019.

1. #babsie Win User

is SUPERAntiSpyware safe?

what is SUPERAntiSpyware safe and should i remove it?

:)

#babsie, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
  3. SUPERantispyware

The following was tagged by SUPERantispyware as PUP.Loadmoney/Variant this morning while I was doing a complete scan. I canceled the scan because the file name suggests that it might be something that came with Windows upgrade recently. Can anyone tell
    me if this is safe to be removed?

is SUPERAntiSpyware safe? 5da87e14-ae5f-49a5-b344-c5fceea3661a.jpg

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC]

JMiller1958, Jul 10, 2019
  4. is SUPERAntiSpyware safe?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

is SUPERAntiSpyware safe?

1. is SUPERAntiSpyware safe? - Similar Threads - SUPERAntiSpyware safe

2. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  3. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  4. Safe mode password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe mode password: When in safe mode trying to resolve ANOTHER issue with your services installation process! It requires a password, i have entered both my pin to access my account on a dailybasis and my microsoft account password. It says bothof them are incorrect which is just plain false....
  5. Safe mode password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode password: When in safe mode trying to resolve ANOTHER issue with your services installation process! It requires a password, i have entered both my pin to access my account on a dailybasis and my microsoft account password. It says bothof them are incorrect which is just plain false....
  6. Safe mode password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?: Which is better and why? (I'm thinking of making a switch). 147090
  8. SuperAntiSpyware

SuperAntiSpyware: I started using SUPER AntiSpyware back when I was still on Windows 7. I am not fond of tracking cookies and wanted to intercept any malware that came my way. I also run AVG. I am not a Internet maniac but each week SAS would find and remove roughly 200 cookies. Nothing else....
  9. malwarebytes, SuperantiSpyware

malwarebytes, SuperantiSpyware: every day I run my superantiSpyware on my win.10 64 bit and my 32 bit. on each of them I find anywhere from 3 to 12 spyware items .so I quarantine them.But if I run my Mailwarebytes on both computers they both come up clean every time .but if I run SuperAntiSpyware after the...
  10. SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0.1248

SUPERAntiSpyware 6.0.1248: is now available for downloading from our main site and the update servers. Technology Changes Service release Misc. bug fixes SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware! 91931

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is SUPERAntiSpyware and is it safe?

2. is super antispyware safe with windows 10

3. is superantispyware safe on windows 10

4. is superantispyware safe