Windows 10: Is Sync your setting working yet

Discus and support Is Sync your setting working yet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On 3 PC's I can't get my web Credentials to Sync, I have seen many people looking for some answers but most of what I have found the tread is locked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tdraym, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Tdraym Win User

Is Sync your setting working yet

On 3 PC's I can't get my web Credentials to Sync, I have seen many people looking for some answers but most of what I have found the tread is locked and none of the info has been updated for at least a couple months, I have tried most of the replies I have seen, all Pc's same Microsoft acct. is active, all windows 10 , 1807, all updated, Edge browser all set to sync my settings on PC and browser. Tried DISM and SFC/ scannow no problems found, regidt H key set to 1 in sync settings, tried to import from IE 11 and from saved passwords on google browser as offered on MS EDGE in settings. Just trying to see if anyone has found an answer to this problem since Microsoft themselves have not offered any advice to solve this SYNC your Settings problems Thanks for your Time

Tdraym

:)

Tdraym, Oct 24, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Is Sync your setting working yet

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Is Sync your setting working yet

1. Is Sync your setting working yet - Similar Threads - Sync setting working

2. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Your Setting and OneDrive: Hello,The Sync Your Setting under Account - does this have anything to do with OneDrive? If I turn off all syncing in Sync Your Settings and clear it from the Microsoft Account, will OneDrive still sync?Thanks...
  3. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Your Setting and OneDrive: Hello,The Sync Your Setting under Account - does this have anything to do with OneDrive? If I turn off all syncing in Sync Your Settings and clear it from the Microsoft Account, will OneDrive still sync?Thanks...
  4. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  6. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  7. sync your setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Problem with "Sync your Settings"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with "Sync your Settings": Since more than a year I am fighting with this stupid thing and I am unable to resolve it. In individual settings I have this: [ATTACH] I cannot get rid of this at all. Whenever, I try to verify it a "carousel" starts at which end nothing has happened. Simply said, I get...
  9. Sync your settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync your settings: Have bought a new Desktop and when I try to Sync with my other devices I get the message ' Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation' how do I change this to be able to Sync me settings. I have been told it was due to a Windows update, but my other computer...
  10. 'Sync your settings'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'Sync your settings': I am unable to sync my desktop and laptop. My desktop reads, "Some features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account" and 'Sync settings' is off and greyed out. My laptop has 'sync settings' on. Both devices are set up the same way and I have...