Windows 10: Is System Keeper legit?

Discus and support Is System Keeper legit? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Last night I got a pop-up which looked like it was certified from Windows (see pics below) stated I had 3 viruses. Believing it was legit I followed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Christine(#####), Dec 29, 2018.

1. Is System Keeper legit?

Last night I got a pop-up which looked like it was certified from Windows (see pics below) stated I had 3 viruses.

Believing it was legit I followed instructions which had me download System Keeper, and ran it.

Maybe I should not have done that cause now System Keeper continues to pop up claiming I have

3 viruses + wants $ to finish the job. If this is not legit, tell me how to remove it, thanks. Is System Keeper legit? f056a3e1-6032-4e17-a9a7-0502052d7093?upload=true.jpg ! Is System Keeper legit? 0da93f66-1431-4569-818e-6424ea315c53?upload=true.jpg Is System Keeper legit? 8ce503ad-2bbe-4b59-aa11-7515a026166c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Christine(#####), Dec 29, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to remove System Keeper

Hi Christine

System Keeper is not a Microsoft Product it is something you do not want on your PC

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Apps and find System Keeper, then select that and choose 'Uninstall'

DaveM121, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Dungeon Keeper 2

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to click anything when trying to play the Dungeon Keeper 2. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Window apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you get in touch with the game developer and with Origin support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Is System Keeper legit?

How to remove System Keeper

Ethan, that was just a portion of what came up after the Adware scan...anyway Dang, I just got yet another popup from System Keeper...I'll go delete all the quarantined items now + will let you know, thanks

Christine(#####), Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Is System Keeper legit?

1. Is System Keeper legit? - Similar Threads - System Keeper legit

2. Windows not legit in my system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not legit in my system: I have Windows 10 before and I swap it on my newly build PC and associate my MS account however after set up the activation didnt connect properly. I restarted my PC maybe its just need a refresh but still not activated. I have Windows 10 Home before and I installed the same...
  3. Windows not legit in my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not legit in my system: I have Windows 10 before and I swap it on my newly build PC and associate my MS account however after set up the activation didnt connect properly. I restarted my PC maybe its just need a refresh but still not activated. I have Windows 10 Home before and I installed the same...
  4. Windows not legit in my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Content Keeper Restrictions

Content Keeper Restrictions: I'm using a Chromebook that has CKauthenticator and I need to bypass it to get crosh and developer mode and other things like that. Please Help!
  6. Recipe Keeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recipe Keeper: I installed Recipe Keeper from the Microsoft Store. I have over 100 familyrecipes entered into the app. I would like to backup the file that contain the recipes should my computercrash and I have to re-image the system. I cannot find any directories,folders, etc. on the...
  7. keeper password manager

keeper password manager: have upgraded to recent windows and edge. can not seem to get keeper to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeper-password-manager/82fb5a7e-3c4b-4f4f-8f2b-d6e7664fc2ca
  8. Microsoft Edge System Keeper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge System Keeper: I have a 3rd party invasion on my computer that I cannot get rid of. I was told that Microsoft Edge would be programmed to handle, but I am unable to get any communication regarding security to replace the 3rd party invasion; Microsoft Edge is not doing it....
  9. How to remove System Keeper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove System Keeper: My page froze + looked like this was a MS program so I downloaded it but not even sure if it really is as there are just so many pop-ups How do I safely remove it from my Win 10, I can't buy the premium right now. Thanks...
  10. System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning: I received a warning that my system was infected by two viruses. I have a Surface Book 2 and thought the security protection was enough. Do I need to install another security app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system keeper scam

2. servant keeper download

3. is advanced system repair pro legit