Windows 10: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

Discus and support Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EricJ, Sep 26, 2018.

1. EricJ Win User

Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed. I have not changed any settings in System Ninja, here's what it's currently cleaning:

Temporary Files
    Common Torrent Tags
    Incompatible Files
    Thumbnail Caches
    Game Caches
    Internet Cookies
    Internet Cache
    Internet History
    Windows Logs
    Memory Dumps
    Recent Files
    Miscellaneous Junk

:)

EricJ, Sep 26, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 26, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 26, 2018
  4. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? - Similar Threads - System Ninja safe

2. ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed. INFO: autodetecting backend as ninja INFO:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed. INFO: autodetecting backend as ninja INFO:...: give me simple soloution i was trying to install ultralytics lib for python for 3 hours why its so hard to install a library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ninja-build-stopped-subcommand-failed-info/a1b1d078-b168-4c99-88a2-e25fcac476c0
  3. is memz clean safe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is memz clean safe: i just wanna run it without destroying the actual host pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-memz-clean-safe/7af656c0-3863-46aa-9ce3-9be8eeb60f23
  4. Is it safe to use the clean all command on a ssd?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to use the clean all command on a ssd?: I am reinstalling windows and using repair computer to go into recovery mode and get to the command prompt, I have been using the clean command in diskpart to erase data because I think I have a virus, but have not tried the clean all command yet. I heard that clean all does...
  5. System Ninja

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Ninja: Win 10 20H2 I have recently been using System Ninja as per Ten Forums recommendation and find it very useful especial for deleting junk files. I was exploring other things it could do and came across " duplicate finder " under the the system tools tab. As I write it is...
  6. Is it safe to use programs to modify windows features?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to use programs to modify windows features?: For example Rainmeter, to add a clock on the main page and this type of software, like the ones used to modify the taskbar etc.. are they safe to use? Or at least Rainmeter is? submitted by /u/NotWea [link] [comments]...
  7. Which files are safe to clean on CCleaner program?

Which files are safe to clean on CCleaner program?: My OS and passwords to sites I am logged into are my main concerns of messing up cause I have a lot of different passwords. I try to keep them all saved on a flash drive but, always manage to need one I can no longer find LOL! Thanks! *Smile 162051
  8. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  9. do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe?

do you use this program ExperienceIndexOK ? is it safe?: Hi i found this program ExperienceIndexOK it's portable , it has not an installation A small program and an effective solution to read and show your Windows Experience Index or to start a new calculation of the performance index. The program is primarily written for...
  10. Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey: Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja… Monkey The Windows Insider program has a new mascot [img] If you’re a long-time Windows Insider, the chances are that you are already familiar with the Windows ninja cat that Microsoft presented for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sysm inja safe