Windows 10: Is Task Planner running properly ?

Discus and support Is Task Planner running properly ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My version number is Windows 10 Im completely new to Windows Defender so I have a few questions about running scheduled tasks for Defender. Now,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wesley1, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Wesley1 Win User

Is Task Planner running properly ?

Hi,

My version number is Windows 10

Im completely new to Windows Defender so I have a few questions about running scheduled tasks for Defender.

Now, I set the planned task for getting the desktop out of the sleeping mode; if a task should be completed, but there is a substantial time difference of 5 hours for 3 tasks and one is not reporting a result (only a manual result of a day ago) but the task status is set at ready.

1) How do I know if a full scan or a fast scan is done?
    2) Where can I see the log files of the executed scans ?
    3) if I planned a task at 2:00 am and I see it executed it at 6:40 am; is that considered as normal?

:)

Wesley1, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here

Source:

Brink, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

Source: Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Is Task Planner running properly ? - Similar Threads - Task Planner running

2. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  3. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  4. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Task scheduler is not running jobs properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task scheduler is not running jobs properly: I had set up multiple jobs in Task Scheduler which runs for every 15min time interval each and 4 jobs with difference of 2-3 min each one after one which took 15min- 2hr time to complete depending on jobbut it goes in running status for infinite times and could not end jobs...
  6. Task scheduler is not running jobs properly

Task scheduler is not running jobs properly: I had set up multiple jobs in Task Scheduler which runs for every 15min time interval each and 4 jobs with difference of 2-3 min each one after one which took 15min- 2hr time to complete depending on jobbut it goes in running status for infinite times and could not end jobs...
  7. Task scheduler is not running jobs properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Task planner and legacy software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task planner and legacy software: I have a problem with Task Planner Windows 10. I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different win10 computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I...
  9. Task planner and legacy software

Task planner and legacy software: I have a problem with Task Planner Windows 10. I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different win10 computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I...
  10. Task planner and legacy software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging