Windows 10: is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ?

Discus and support is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot get my WiFi download speed up than 0.15 - 0.19 Mb If I try from my mobile phone or any other laptop or tablet got good speed about 40Mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yacerf, Dec 5, 2019.

1. yacerf Win User

is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ?

I cannot get my WiFi download speed up than 0.15 - 0.19 Mb

If I try from my mobile phone or any other laptop or tablet got good speed about 40Mb

all tests are very near from router

I found another question same this one but also still not solved for more than 3 years

:)

yacerf, Dec 5, 2019
  2. koda.72 Win User

Surface Pro 4 WiFi Slow Connectivity

Changing the Preamble on my Nighthawk router fixed my slow wifi on my SP4 also. THANKS!!!!!

koda.72, Dec 5, 2019
  3. SirStiv Win User
    Surface Pro 4 WiFi Slow Connectivity

Hello there,

After rattling my brains over what it may be I found my own solution.

I did the registry changes suggested on the internet - no fix

I did the driver rollback/uninstall/reinstall - no fix

I changed the wifi driver band from auto 2.4ghz/5ghz - no fix

What fixed it for me was going to my router settings and changing it from Long Preamble to short pre amble.

Went from 1mbps to 30mbps (my limit from where i am from)

Hope this helps. My router is a netgear.

-Steve

keyword search help: Surface Pro 4 slow internet , Surface Pro 4 slow wifi , Surface Pro Slow wifi

SirStiv, Dec 5, 2019
  4. is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ?

Extremely Slow Wifi on LG Optimus 7

Hi

Recently I've been experiencing extremely slow wifi speeds when using my LG Optimus 7. When I first got the phone the wifi was working at regular speeds but recently it has gotten extremely slow for no apparent reason.
    The problem has nothing to do with my wifi router since my laptop, XBOX 360 and iPod work perfectly with wifi.
    I usually get 3 bars of data with my phone but even when I turn off data and allow the wifi to fully connect when waking from sleep, it still works extremely slow.
    Is this a bug with WP7 or is there a fix to it?

Thanks.

jason86586, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi ? - Similar Threads - problem surface hardware

2. WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  3. WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi gone, adapter hardware problems: WiFi has randomly disappeared from my laptop midway through gaming. Using a Yoga Slim 7 Pro 14IHU5. After some troubleshooting I have found the following problem: The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problemsWhat on earth does...
  4. Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties: The laptop I have is ASUS TUF A17. Suddenly the wifi adapter in my laptop went missing. I tried every possible solution on internet, whether it be network reset or even system restore, nothing worked. I was on windows 10 so I decided to update to windows 11. I did thatthrough...
  5. Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties: The laptop I have is ASUS TUF A17. Suddenly the wifi adapter in my laptop went missing. I tried every possible solution on internet, whether it be network reset or even system restore, nothing worked. I was on windows 10 so I decided to update to windows 11. I did thatthrough...
  6. hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware problem: Hi! I have the asus tuf 505 with a windows 10 installed on it.The problem is : mu ASUS laptop battery is not charging. The battery indicator on the laptop says not charging” even when an AC adapter is connecting to the laptop....
  7. Hardware problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hardware problems: Hi so I got the acer swift 3 laptop this summer to use for school and ever since i got it i have been having issues getting it to stay connected to the wifi and when trying to reconnect it shows no networks. We have called acer support many times and have done what they said...
  8. this hardware platform is not a surface 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this hardware platform is not a surface 3: On the new Surface book there is standard windows home installed. For the bussiness we must install Windows 10 pro After login in ... intune will give an enteprise licesense Ik cannot install Windows 10 pro with the image Microsoft provides Trying to onstall drivers...
  9. Surface Book Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book Wifi problem: I have recently purchased a Surface book and in the process of setting up updated to the latest version of Windows 10. 1909. This appears to have killed the WIFI and Blue tooth. In Device Manager I can see the Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller, but it is...
  10. Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem: I just bought the Microsoft Surface Go and it started up fine. Surfed the web for a few days, until this morning. I could not access the internet (via WiFi) and when i troubleshot the problem I got the following message: "The Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless network...