Windows 10: Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

Discus and support Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found out the only way to do that is to edit a registry key. Will I have an easy way other than that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FajarDargombez, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

I found out the only way to do that is to edit a registry key. Will I have an easy way other than that?

:)

FajarDargombez, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

1. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open... - Similar Threads - possible reset browser

2. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...: I found out the only way to do that is to edit a registry key. Will I have an easy way other than that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-possible-to-reset-browser-apps-open-with/df0371f4-d02b-4a47-a0a7-8f11f8d88b77
  3. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...: I found out the only way to do that is to edit a registry key. Will I have an easy way other than that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-possible-to-reset-browser-apps-open-with/df0371f4-d02b-4a47-a0a7-8f11f8d88b77
  4. App & browser control won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App & browser control won't open: About a week ago the blue windows security shield on bottom right of screen Started displaying a yellow "!". When I roll over a small blank rectangle pops up. When I click on it nothing happens.If I open Settings >> Privacy & Security >> Windows Security I see this:Nothing...
  5. Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??: Hello, this is a problem I recently face as my laptopWindows's apps like discord, line, Microsoft store, steam, etc. suddenly can't connect to the internet. I've tried several solutions posted on the internet such as Type netsh winsock resetPress enterType netsh int ip...
  6. Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??: Hello, this is a problem I recently face as my laptopWindows's apps like discord, line, Microsoft store, steam, etc. suddenly can't connect to the internet. I've tried several solutions posted on the internet such as Type netsh winsock resetPress enterType netsh int ip...
  7. Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Ask which browser to open a link with. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ask which browser to open a link with. Is it possible?: Hi, on Windows 10 I'm using several browsers at the same time. When I open a link from my E-Mail Software, it will open it in the default browser. Can I somehow make Windows ask every time what browser my link should be opened with? submitted by /u/AlarakAkbar [link]...
  9. Browsers not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not opening: Ever since I installed the most recent windows update, I haven't been able to open any internet browser except for Microsoft edge. I have tried this with both google chrome and opera and they will open for about a split second and then immediately close itself. I have tried...
  10. Browser opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browser opening: Good morning, I have a question I have a 32 bit hp pc and a 64 bit hp pc on my desktop when I click my Firefox Icon for my browser to open it takes 25 seconds for my 64 bit browser to open and 8 seconds for my 32 bit browser to open.and I have both browsers setup the same and...