Windows 10: Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

Discus and support Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jun 1, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

:)

sanyijani, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Shilohbob Win User

Is Microsoft Windows getting worse?

Is Microsoft Windows getting worse?

No !!!!!

Shilohbob, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Softaware Update Problems got Worse&Worse

update after update my lumia1520 got worse and worse!! third party apps sopped working and even microsoft own apps like films and tv!!stores!and many others also stopped working!!it so seems that Microsoft R&D team do not care for Their responsibility!!We
    Winphone users expect you to facilitate using winphones so that make others to beleive that Winphone10 is reliable!!

MahyarVaghef, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

Discussion: Windows Update on Windows 10 getting worse with each passing month.

MS most likely top themselves next month or after that with even worse update. Nothing good has come out since Bill step down.

TomJeson64, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol - Similar Threads - true getting worse

2. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  3. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update getting worse 0x80240034: Last update didnt work and I have error 0x80240034. Run troubleshooter didnt help at all and didnt fix anything. Restart the PC multiple times and it seems that it still not working since I keep getting that error. How to win with this error and I need my PC updated. I run...
  4. update getting worse 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?: How i see it..Over time, to me it seems Windows os has become less and less of an operating system and progressively more into just a bundled collection of many things that you dont really need, never wanted and are stuck with clogging up your system adding additional...
  6. Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Improving or Getting Worse?: How i see it..Over time, to me it seems Windows os has become less and less of an operating system and progressively more into just a bundled collection of many things that you dont really need, never wanted and are stuck with clogging up your system adding additional...
  7. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  8. Windows getting worse after every update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows getting worse after every update: Last night i used my pc and shut it nicely. 20 mins ago i opened my pc and a few minutes later it crashed. Now it won't even repair. What changed??? Ofc updates. Noobs type their noobish code and damage my pc. Cheap labour now will cost me my time. doesn't matter how much...
  9. Windows laptop getting worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows laptop getting worse: On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the main drive had a padlock with a yellow triangle. It progressed to the desktop missing to not being able to boot the os. What...
  10. After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After last 2 updates Windows gets worse and worse. This come and go and disappear.: And to boot they only allow you 10 days to restore a previous stable OS. Over the last few updates something would be screwy with the tasktray. I'd click on something and run the cursor toward the pop up and it would disappear. It was like playing cat and mouse. Why should...