Windows 10: Is the a program that can open multiple "OpenEXR" files similar to preview app on MAC

Discus and support Is the a program that can open multiple "OpenEXR" files similar to preview app on MAC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OpenEXR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-a-program-that-can-open-multiple-openexr/86ca6520-cd02-42bf-8f0e-ab6fcb8d5fda Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaftF, Feb 19, 2021.

1. ShaftF Win User

Is the a program that can open multiple "OpenEXR" files similar to preview app on MAC

OpenEXR

:)

ShaftF, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Is the a program that can open multiple "OpenEXR" files similar to preview app on MAC

1. Is the a program that can open multiple "OpenEXR" files similar to preview app on MAC - Similar Threads - program open multiple

2. multiple apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  3. multiple apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  4. four finger gesture similar to mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    four finger gesture similar to mac: I had a Mac before switching to windows recently and every is going great. One thing that keeps bugging me is the four finger swipe gesture to change desktops WHEN a second monitor is connected.Previously, depending on where my mouse was laptop or external monitor when I...
  5. four finger gesture similar to mac

four finger gesture similar to mac: I had a Mac before switching to windows recently and every is going great. One thing that keeps bugging me is the four finger swipe gesture to change desktops WHEN a second monitor is connected.Previously, depending on where my mouse was laptop or external monitor when I...
  6. Simultaneously open multiple files with different apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simultaneously open multiple files with different apps: From Windows 10 file explorer, I cannot simultaneously open multiple files with different apps. For example, I want to open a .docx file with Word, a .xlsx file with Excel, and .pdf file with Adobe at the same time. When I select the files I want to open and click enter or...
  7. similar program to autoruns?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    similar program to autoruns?: is there a similar program to microsoft autoruns, preferably better, that also has a portable version of it? 173254
  8. How can I change multiple file icons opening with the same program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change multiple file icons opening with the same program?: [ATTACH] I tried changing sql files to a new custom icon (using FileTypesMan by NirSoft). The issue is that now php files use the same icon - if I change php files, it changes sql. Basically, multiple file types are linked together - how can I unlink them (while still...
  9. Searching for a program similar to "Noted." (an iOS/MacOS app)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for a program similar to "Noted." (an iOS/MacOS app): Hi. I'm looking for a program, similar to "Noted." (iOS/Mac) on Windows. The functionally I'm searching for is to be able to take notes while the microphone on my PC is recording. Afterwards, I can press the timestamp on the note, which is 3-5 sec before the note is taken....
  10. similarities and differences program needed

similarities and differences program needed: I need a "similarities and differences" program to to note both, preferably side by side. Such as comparing folders Windows and windows.old Going through 100,000 files by hand is slow going. Any thoughts? Thanks 134246