Windows 10: Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background?

Discus and support Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says is the logo with a white background newer than the one with a blue logo? submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DueOscar1, May 23, 2022.

1. Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background?

As the title says is the logo with a white background newer than the one with a blue logo?

submitted by /u/DueOscar1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DueOscar1, May 23, 2022
  2. nt62 Win User

Like 10 but that white background!

Well, I don't use a tablet.
    My PC is listed in specs.
    The OP was expressing a dislike of a white explorer background.
    Someone else posted it was necessary to edit the registry to make changes.
    Still others suggested it is a good idea to use a shell replacement ?
    And another thought recompiling the explorer.exe binary using an editor makes sense ?
    What ?

Using high contrast, it is easy
    and a simple few clicks to make all kinds of changes.

It is also easy and simple to switch from default non colorized theme
    to high contrast mode. (one click)

Here's another view.

Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background? [​IMG]

Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background? [​IMG]

What's this?

3. ziffel Win User
    problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, May 23, 2022
  4. ziffel Win User

Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background?

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

No, no other customization software. btw, on that Cortana shopping list, I can click on the items and select them. when I do so, they appear on the next screen fine, like so:

So I feel like it's a display issue, like it's showing white text on a white background, similar to what Start10 was doing.

ziffel, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background?

1. Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background? - Similar Threads - Cortana logo it’s

2. white icons background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  3. white icons background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white icons background: this happened right out of the blue like windows explorer crashed and restarted itself and did this will all system icons and widnows store apps icons showing in the taskbareither pinned or notif anyone have any solution pls help cuz its pretty much annoying...
  4. Cortana running in background

in Cortana
    Cortana running in background: Hey there!!! So i have been using windows 10 for a while now. Recently i noticed that whenever i speak anything close to my microphonewhich i always keep inserted in my CPU's jack the mic icon pops up in the taskbar on the bottom right. Which certainly means that the...
  5. Blue background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue background: Hey guys, my laptop has a blue background all of the sudden. Apparently this came after it might have updated last night while I was asleep. I looked at the forum on here telling me to turn off my sync settings but.. It won't let me change my sync settings. I tried restoring...
  6. WHite background displays as light green/blue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHite background displays as light green/blue: All of a sudden my Windows 10 laptop has started displaying white backgrounds in Explorer and the browser etc as a sort of light blue/green tint instead of white. Note that as far as I can tell it only does it for pure white ie. 0xFFFFFF, where there is an almost white,...
  7. Background white

Background white: Is it possible to change the white background colour in windows. I know this can be done with Window Blinds program but is there another method ? 143319
  8. CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO WHITE: I HAVE SCANNED IN SOME OLD DOCUMENTS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND FROM FADED TAN TO WHITE. HOW DO I DO IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-background-to-white/0eec65e3-e019-4a50-aded-24668a039b7e"
  9. Blue desktop background with white dots

Blue desktop background with white dots: [ATTACH]Hello guys, have anyone faced this problem before? I tried the troobleshooting that was suggested through the "System Configuration> Services> Disable All" But it did not solve the problem. this also has a different effect on the laptop, which is the sound that...
  10. Background logo

Background logo: Can someone please help me get rid of the white squares from this picture so i can use it as my desktop background? [img] 80673