Windows 10: Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ?

Discus and support Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Was trying to download cod modern warfare and i saw this game selling for a good price wanted to ask the community whether cod modern warfare 2019 that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joehangsing, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ?

Was trying to download cod modern warfare and i saw this game selling for a good price wanted to ask the community whether cod modern warfare 2019 that is being sold here is only for xbox or even for pc download

:)

Joehangsing, Dec 19, 2019

2. Call of duty modren warfare for PC

When will call of duty modern warfare be available to play on PC from the Microsoft store. I put 80 dollars into my balance to buy it and then later realized that it is only available for xbox at this moment which makes no sense as it is sold on the pc
    Microsoft store

EvanStaruiala, Dec 19, 2019
  3. T G Wells Win User
    call of duty game of the year

I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any suggestion ? Thanks

T G Wells, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ?

Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ?

1. Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ? - Similar Threads - game call duty

2. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  3. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  4. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  5. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  6. Call of duty modren warfare for PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Call of duty modren warfare for PC: When will call of duty modern warfare be available to play on PC from the Microsoft store. I put 80 dollars into my balance to buy it and then later realized that it is only available for xbox at this moment which makes no sense as it is sold on the pc Microsoft store...
  7. Call of Duty - Heroes

Call of Duty - Heroes: I cannot get back into my Microsoft Windows based game called Call of Duty - Heroes. Can you help resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/call-of-duty-heroes/e6e444e4-20af-4266-9aa9-c3ceb8809f19
  8. call of duty game of the year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty game of the year: I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any...
  9. Call of duty wwii

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty wwii: Hi all...I have just bought an Xbox and with it Wolfeinstein colossus and Call of duty wwii but trying to play COD is impossible for me as when I press the down aim it goes up and when I press up it goes down and I just cannot get used to it as I am wanting to to do the...
  10. Call of Duty WWII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty WWII: I pre-orderd this game from Best Buy so I go to pick it up and got it and when I got home, I opened The DVD case and there was no DVD in it, a round DVD looking piece of this cardboard with a code on it that I could use to Download the Game from Steam. Best Buy could have...