Windows 10: Is the max limit 50?

Discus and support Is the max limit 50? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As you can see in the picture here, the number in Definition Update category never goes beyond 50 and so I have to check if any update is even getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RK1997, Nov 8, 2019.

1. RK1997 Win User

Is the max limit 50?

As you can see in the picture here, the number in Definition Update category never goes beyond 50 and so I have to check if any update is even getting installed or not. So, is the limit 50?

Is the max limit 50? [​IMG]

:)

RK1997, Nov 8, 2019
  2. zedqed Win User

Quick access 50 count limit

There seems to be a limit of 50 folders that can be displayed in Quick access. If you pin more than 50 they do not display, but on unpinning a different folder the 51'st shows up as the last one (50th) on the list.

How can more than 50 folders be displayed?

zedqed, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Is the max limit 50?

HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Is the max limit 50?

1. Is the max limit 50? - Similar Threads - max limit

2. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  3. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  6. Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?: Also please guide me how to insert a picture, I'm trying to but it says "failed to upload" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-usage-maxed-out-even-though-no/80d5a663-2719-497e-b721-f65901dae0cc
  7. Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?

Why is my RAM usage maxed out even though no processes are currently running?: Also please guide me how to insert a picture, I'm trying to but it says "failed to upload" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-ram-usage-maxed-out-even-though-no/80d5a663-2719-497e-b721-f65901dae0cc
  8. how to remove max cpu limit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to remove max cpu limit: my CPU has a max 27%, not 100%, this is annoying because its very lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-max-cpu-limit/085e52be-d72f-4d67-8498-3b03db966067
  9. Is there still a WebDAV max file size limit of 4GB in Windows 10?!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there still a WebDAV max file size limit of 4GB in Windows 10?!?: Dear all, since SMB via Internet is too slow and to hacker-attracting I gave WebDAV another shot... Well it seems that not much has changed since Windows 7. It seems that there is still the 4GB max file size limit and uploads with files larger than that fail, can this...
  10. Cannot save the time limit "Max Scheduled" when setting time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot save the time limit "Max Scheduled" when setting time limits: I am trying to setup time limits for my son. I set a schedule and chose the time limit "Max Scheduled". It is not saving this value no matter what I try. It is logging him off in the middle of the day and not allowing him to stay on. It will save a time value such as 12...