Windows 10: Is the max limit 50?

Discus and support Is the max limit 50? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As you can see in the picture here, the number in Definition Update category never goes beyond 50 and so I have to check if any update is even getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RK1997, Nov 8, 2019.

1. RK1997 Win User

Is the max limit 50?

As you can see in the picture here, the number in Definition Update category never goes beyond 50 and so I have to check if any update is even getting installed or not. So, is the limit 50?

Is the max limit 50? [​IMG]

:)

RK1997, Nov 8, 2019
  2. zedqed Win User

Quick access 50 count limit

There seems to be a limit of 50 folders that can be displayed in Quick access. If you pin more than 50 they do not display, but on unpinning a different folder the 51'st shows up as the last one (50th) on the list.

How can more than 50 folders be displayed?

zedqed, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Is the max limit 50?

HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Is the max limit 50?

1. Is the max limit 50? - Similar Threads - max limit

2. Max volume locked to 67%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Max volume locked to 67%: So, I recently noticed my max volume on windows 10 won't go over 67%. I can move the dial up to 100% but the max volume is still locked at 67%, when I test the sound device, it reaches a peak of 67% It has been a huge annoyance since the volume is really low. When I use my...
  3. Anyway to increase max brightness ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to increase max brightness ?: Just picked up the ASUS Vivobook S532 and while i love it i wish it was a touch brighter. So i was wondering if there was a way to increase the maximum brightness ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...
  4. i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying too connect an i phone 10 xs max and i tunes wont pop up: i am trying too connect too i tuners using an i phone 10 xs max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-too-connect-an-i-phone-10-xs-max-and-i/efa0bdb9-be2b-41f6-936e-31e9d13c03e7
  5. Max sound level is insufficient for earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Max sound level is insufficient for earbuds: The system is not loud enough for listening with earbuds. Clarity is not the problem, I am using Apple's earbuds, but I reached the limit of loudness possible with software. Can someone enlighten me about options to increase volume. Loudness equalization is already...
  6. Microphone boost goes up to +10db max?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone boost goes up to +10db max?: Is this a hardware limitation? The microphone boost goes up to 10db? [img] 140948
  7. Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness level decreasing everytime I turn it to max.: Hi, so I have opened my pc and somehow my brightness is in 0% percent, I tried changing it to max but it goes back to 0. I have no light sensor. I did everything, i searched on the web but my brightness just wont go back to max, whenever i put it on max the brightness control...
  8. Brightness in Windows 10 locked at max

Brightness in Windows 10 locked at max: My GPU died. RIP. Now I'm booting my laptop temporarily using the native display adapter, listed as Citrix Indirect Display Adapter in Device Manager. It seems to have the brightness stay at the maximum value and my eyes hurt. I've tried adjusting the brightness in System...
  9. Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume: Please help, this is getting really frustrating and I think it's getting worse because now I can barely hear despite having my volume all the way up to 100%. I have a windows 10 laptop on Samsung computer, I am using razer kraken headset (Realtek(R) audio) and that's all I...
  10. Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max

Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max: Instead of dimming the screen, the brightness is turned to the max brightness when battery saver mode switches on automatically. I don't see anywhere in the settings to adjust what the screen brightness gets set to when using battery saver, only a checkbox to allow battery...