Windows 10: Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile?

Discus and support Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First of all, this is my first post in this forum so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. I would like to know if the Media Feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Efthimis, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Efthimis Win User

Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile?

First of all, this is my first post in this forum so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

I would like to know if the Media Feature Pack is available for Windows 10 Mobile, and if it exists, then I'd like information on how I could install it on my Lumia 640.

Thanks!!!

:)

Efthimis, Aug 7, 2016

2. Where is the media feature pack for windows 10 1709

My update Window shows me that i have installed Media Feature Packages according to your link. ( 1709 version )

Unfortunately it turns out that there is nothing installed on my hard drive. I was trying to find mfplat.dll file in Windows folders at it haven't helped at all. I have constantly the same error missing mfplat.dll when I'm trying to execute for example Fifa.

Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile? [​IMG]

KrzysztofBem, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

No.

Media Feature Pack is only available for N editions of Windows desktop operating systems, for computers (desktops, laptops, notebooks, and tablets using full Windows 10 instead of Windows 10 Mobile).

Kari, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile? - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Media pack is not available in Optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  3. Media pack is not available in Optional features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  4. Media Feature Pack is not available in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack is not available in Windows 11: I'm unable to play H.264 mp4 video on my out-of-the-box Microsoft Surface GO 3. Found that the Media Feature Pack must be installed on Windows 11 to be able to watch such video material. And this command neither helps in an opened windows PowerShell with elevated permissions...
  5. Media Feature Pack is not available in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack is not available in Windows 11: I'm unable to play H.264 mp4 video on my out-of-the-box Microsoft Surface GO 3. Found that the Media Feature Pack must be installed on Windows 11 to be able to watch such video material. And this command neither helps:Versie 23H2Installatiedatum ‎2/‎12/‎2022Build van...
  6. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  7. Media feature Pack not available on feature list.

Media feature Pack not available on feature list.: When going to the " Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature" as stated here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-october-2020-2f992f23-1fca-60a3-9907-fd4fe896a8a7, I can't find the feature.Am I looking...
  8. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Media Feature Pack: I am having a lot of trouble with Media Feature Pack with some of the applications on my computer. I have gone through many google searches and I have gone to the Microsoft instruction page on how to install media feature pack and it will not appear in my optional features....
  9. Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N 2004 not available?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N 2004 not available?: There doesn't seem to be a version for 2004 available. Installing the 1909 version doesn't work, as expected. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack submitted by /u/RythmNirvana [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Media Feature Pack

Windows 10 Media Feature Pack: When I try to install Windows 10 Media Feature Pack Version 1903, I get an error Message: "Windows Update Standalone Installer, The update is not applicable to your computer." How do I get an applicable update?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media feature pack windows 10 1903