Windows 10: Is the Microsoft Online retail store down?

Discus and support Is the Microsoft Online retail store down? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Been trying to place and order for an hour. The support telephone number is not answering, all I get is "Unable to purchase the order at this time"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gouranga1, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Gouranga1 Win User

Is the Microsoft Online retail store down?

Been trying to place and order for an hour. The support telephone number is not answering, all I get is "Unable to purchase the order at this time" with details:

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

tried it on 2 different win 10 workstations and an android, same thing. The chat line does not connect to anyone either.

:)

Gouranga1, Nov 10, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Surface Now Available at Microsoft Retail Stores

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its new PC, Microsoft Surface, is now available for purchase at all Microsoft retail, holiday and online stores in the United States and Canada. Designed to be the ultimate stage for Windows RT, Surface is unique and represents exceptional value, providing an immersive entertainment experience and a foundation for getting things done. With a starting price of US$499,1 Surface will be available online at http://www.microsoftstore.com in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. In China and Hong Kong, Surface will be available online at Suning. More details are available here.

A variety of Surface accessories are also available for purchase, including Touch Covers in five vibrant colors — black, white, magenta, cyan and red — priced at US$119.99, so customers can express their personal style.2 Customers also have the option to purchase a Type Cover in black for US$129.99, which adds moving keys for a more traditional typing feel.

Is the Microsoft Online retail store down? 239a_thm.jpg

At all Microsoft retail and holiday store locations, knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer questions and help with Windows RT and Surface setup, so customers can have a great out-of-the-box experience and walk out the door with a product that is personalized for them. Customers can visit http://www.microsoftstore.com to find a Microsoft retail store nearest them.

First unveiled in June, Surface represents an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. From its ultralight durable casing, integrated kickstand and Touch Cover, which allow customers to be productive anywhere, to a full-sized USB port, 16:9 widescreen, high-definition display and 22-degree angle that make it optimal for viewing and sharing content easily, Surface lets customers seamlessly transition between entertainment and creation.

A complete list of Microsoft retail store and holiday store locations is available at http://content.microsoftstore.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=onlinestore_footertray.

btarunr, Nov 10, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

Software giant Microsoft is looking for another spot that will make the company's products more widespread than ever. It plans to open a chain of own retail stores that will sell all Microsoft software product including Windows and other applications as well as personal compuetrs running Windows operating system, cellphones running Windows Mobile OS and last but not least the company's Xbox videogame console. Microsoft has also appointed David Porter, a former Wal-Mart Stores executive, to lead the new initiative through its way up. Porter spent 25 years at Wal-Mart Stores in roles of increasing responsibility and seniority in store operations, merchandising and information technology. In his last role at Wal-Mart, Porter was vice president and general merchandise manager of Entertainment, where he served as a strategic point of influence throughout the Wal-Mart business. Porter’s first day at Microsoft as corporate vice president of Retail Stores will be Feb. 16, 2009.
    "There are tremendous opportunities ahead for Microsoft to create a world-class shopping experience for our customers," Porter said. "I am excited about helping consumers make more informed decisions about their PC and software purchases, and we’ll share learnings from our stores with our existing retail and OEM partners that are critical to our success." That's all we know for now, key details around the new retail stores are still to be worked out. We'll keep you posted if anything new pops up.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 10, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Is the Microsoft Online retail store down? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Online retail

2. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down: Hello everyone!For a couple of weeks now, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge and Store; I can't log in, search, etc. I have turned off and on my laptop, googled possible solutions but nothing. On Edge I see this message "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and on Store "Code:0x80131500 /...
  3. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  4. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  5. Microsoft Online Store: Library Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Online Store: Library Issue: I've run into a situation with one of my Microsoft accounts. When I open the Store app. click on the three dots and select "My Library" all I see after a short wait is the following message: "Add some apps. There's nothing in your Library". This account is the one I use the...
  6. Microsoft closing retail Microsoft Store physical locations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft closing retail Microsoft Store physical locations: Microsoft to continue to support customers online, with retail team members working remotely and at Microsoft corporate locations REDMOND, Wash. — June 26, 2020 — Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ: MSFT) (“Microsoft”) today announced a...
  7. Microsoft store OEM license or Retail license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft store OEM license or Retail license: Is the Windows 10 USB product on the microsoft store an OEM license or a Retail license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-oem-license-or-retail-license/46f89348-83e1-42ae-9596-da45958257ca
  8. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

Fraud from Online Microsoft Store: I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not...
  9. Microsoft Store is Down?

Microsoft Store is Down?: X-Box, PC and mobile device, store is unresponsive. Trying to search, preview or buy anything throws an error and refresh this page. PC: Code: 0x000001F8 CV: 5Y0aLJCGPUWvyOvW Xbox: Code: 0x00000007 CV:w05sjvcaNEuc2e/h Edge on Android, no error, just fails to load....
  10. Microsoft Store online

Microsoft Store online: any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game....