Windows 10: Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

Discus and support Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gron-Icus, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Gron-Icus Win User

Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity.

Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an e-mail message. It says "we sea 50 points ahead".

When I saw that, I chose not to download the pictures in that it looks like it might be fraud/trap/phishing. This is exactly the sort of red flag that makes me immediately delete the message.

:)

Gron-Icus, Aug 9, 2018

2. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

Hi,

Seems this is a scam. Microsoft does not have any program to reward its users.

Igor Leyko, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

That likely is a scam emailing pretending to be Microsoft's reward program. I got an email from FedEx yesterday telling me I won a MacBook Pro and iPhone 8 including 6.4 million dollars and I just need to contact them to collect my prize.

Andre for Directly, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

1. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards program

2. Windows Rewards Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Rewards Program: I was so happy to see the launch of the rewards program, It was about time. From what I read, it seamed interesting. Like any Microsoft user, I followed the link and immediately signed up. Or that's what I thought, unfortunately the rewards program is only for US citizens on...
  3. Windows Rewards Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Rewards Program: I was so happy to see the launch of the rewards program, It was about time. From what I read, it seamed interesting. Like any Microsoft user, I followed the link and immediately signed up. Or that's what I thought, unfortunately the rewards program is only for US citizens on...
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: So on an apple phone, there is now a VPN option in the settings. I always turn the VPN on when I use my apple phone. I also do my Microsoft rewards searches on the phone. So, will my Microsoft rewards account get banned for using the apple VPN? Because I've heard that...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  7. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program: So I recently read online that if you refer a friend to Microsoft Rewards you and your friend get points and that you will get a percentage of their points. I thought that sounded good, so I tried to find the option on my dashboard. However, I can't seem to find it. Was the...
  9. Is this program a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this program a scam: I got email today from RESTORO - saying there were errors in Win 10 and I need to download the 'fix' programmer .. I'm guessing this is a scam something but .. thought I'd ask this is the link...
  10. Google Customer Reward Program Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Customer Reward Program Scam: Hi I use two browsers concurrently, Edge and Chrome. Both get randomly redirected to this site: https://winmoreprize.com/in/n27/?zzz=111# which claims to conduct a survey and offers rewards as per Google Customer Reward Program. I've done some searching and found out that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft customer reward program scam

2. is microsoft customer reward program a scam

3. is microsoft customer reward programme survey a scam

4. microsoft customer rewards scam,
  5. is the microsoft reward program legit,
  6. microsoft rewards program is it a scam,
  7. microsoft reward program scam,
  8. microsoft customer reward scam,
  9. microsoft rewards program scams win iphone,
  10. is the microsoft customer reward program a scam