Windows 10: Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, When i went to Install Minecraft Windows 10 it says I need ARM And i have Arm x64 Here are some images from Website to Microsoft store app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Goodbritt14, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

Hello, When i went to Install Minecraft Windows 10 it says I need ARM And i have Arm x64

Here are some images

from Website to Microsoft store app

And last one is the device info

Please help me install Minecraft Windows 10

Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10 83345208-7d78-4098-ae1a-69b69c600fb0?upload=true.jpg Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10 c7ffdbcd-3c24-48b6-ba1e-1c48815cb6c1?upload=true.jpg Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10 fed79590-b35c-44b0-9129-d471a74681b1?upload=true.jpg

:)

Goodbritt14, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

1. Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft store broken

2. microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store broken: I can't check for updates and can't install any app it keeps loading forever please fix this I think it happened after the store update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-broken/9b4d04d0-015b-434d-8404-202acafd3b2b
  3. Microsoft store broken

Microsoft store broken: Hello so I haven't been on my pc in a while even tho it's all updated and should be fine my Microsoft store keeps opening and over clicking everything I do, I tried to end the task with administrator but I can't even click it because for some reason the store is constantly...
  4. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken: Hello, I have recently had problems in windows 10. For starters, I had to reset my pc 2 different times. Now my Microsoft store is no longer working. It opens but when I try to download something it stops gives me code 0x80072f8f. I reinstalled the store via PowerShell, ran...
  5. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken: Hello, I have recently had problems in windows 10. For starters, I had to reset my pc 2 different times. Now my Microsoft store is no longer working. It opens but when I try to download something it stops gives me code 0x80072f8f. I reinstalled the store via PowerShell, ran...
  6. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

7. Microsoft Store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is broken: For 2 days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time you open it, nothing happens. Because of this, I am unable to update and download any of the apps from the Store....
  8. Microsoft store is BROKEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store is BROKEN: I have literally been updating Minecraft for 30 minutes and it hasn't even STARTED. I tried signing in and out, I tried restarting the computer, but NITHING HAS CHANGED. I AM SO SICK OF THIS AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TRIED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT....
  9. broken microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    broken microsoft store: hello I've run into yet another bug and I've seen something similar to this but this is obviously more sophisticated than normal install glitches when you get an app saying it's downloading something when it's really not I've already run power shell force reset cache and...
  10. microsoft store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is broken: I recently downloaded Frostpunk on the Microsoft store, but when it is launched it crashes soon after. I had a similar issue with halo wars 2. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-broken/241e141a-ac08-4c80-8937-bbcf0bb02bfa