Windows 10: Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

Discus and support Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using "Rescue Crew" music from Windows 10 Photo Video editor in one of my videos for my company on You tube. Is this music copyrighted?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Krrish_88, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Krrish_88 Win User

Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

I am using "Rescue Crew" music from Windows 10 Photo Video editor in one of my videos for my company on You tube. Is this music copyrighted?

:)

Krrish_88, Mar 20, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Is the music in the Photos App copyrighted? And can I use the music in a video I plan to post on my company's facebook page?

Is the music in the Photos App copyrighted? And can I use the music in a video I plan to post on my company's facebook page?

Thank you!

MeganJollett, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

Is the music in the Photos App copyrighted? And can I use the music in a video I plan to post on my company's facebook page?

Hi Megan,

Most of the music nowadays are copyright protected. Regarding your question, we'd like to know which music in the Photo app are you pertaining to? If the music you're trying to use is copyright protected, there are alternative ways on how you can get music
    that are copyright free. To do this, open your browser and head on to Bing.com and type in the keywords
    copyright free music. The results will show you the top websites where you can get free music which you can use on your video.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

1. Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app - Similar Threads - Music Copyrighted Photo

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  4. Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?

Is background music built-in Photos app has someone's else copyright?: Hi, I have created a video with the help of Microsoft Photos in Windows 10 Home. I have used the in-built background music Microsoft provides by default. Once I uploaded that video to YouTube, I got a copyright strike due to that background music. What does that mean? I...
  5. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  6. Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...

Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...: I have made several youtube videos with said background music and have started to receive copyright claims on those videos. I don't mind getting the rights, but the names of the song in the background playlist, don't match the names of what I am using, nor can I even find the...
  7. Copyright on music in Windows Photos app

Copyright on music in Windows Photos app: Using the built-in Video Editor in Photos which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on...
  8. Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor

Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor: Using the built-in Video Editor in Windows which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on...
  9. Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted: Is The Photos Stickers On Photos App CopyRighted Can I use it on content for youtube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-photos-stickers-on-photos-app-copyrighted/b190ccc9-43e2-4d5d-ab2a-e9eab3c47f01
  10. Photos App music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App music: How do I add my music tracks to the Windows 10 Photos App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-music/e895ecb1-1187-469d-9490-dc0888b706f4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft photo app songs copyright

2. windows photos app music copyright

3. is windows music copyright

4. windows 10 photos music copyright,
  5. windows 10 video editor music copyright,
  6. copyright music windows 10