Windows 10: is the networking ever going to get fixed?

Discus and support is the networking ever going to get fixed? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am starting to believe that someone on here is not believing me when i say the windows networking does not work because of the responses i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Sep 6, 2018.

1. is the networking ever going to get fixed?

I am starting to believe that someone on here is not believing me when i say the windows networking does not work because of the responses i have gotten. There is nothing that can be done, it is broken. Why does no one believe me?

I click on network, click my computer, can't access, network path not found but if I keep clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking it, and keep pressing cancel on the error message it eventually goes and works and i get access, if it says error on click one, error on click two, error on click three up until click 6, 7 or 8 then no error:

Then how can permissions, or setting certain services, me get training or anything else anyone has recommended can fix this? How?

WINDOWS NETWORKING IS BROKEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made over 30 posts in the feedback, proof that they do not answer nor respond over there, no idea why again people think they do.

No one on here cares at all and blames me.

You call MS and they literally tell you 500$ for support.

So everyone and everything is just flat out useless. Look at me, I am a grown man defending windows and Microsoft and look at my pretty made-up MVP status that will get me no where in life, yeah for me!!!!!!!

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

is the networking ever going to get fixed?

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

is the networking ever going to get fixed?

1. is the networking ever going to get fixed? - Similar Threads - networking ever going

2. Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?: The task bar intermittently freezing is a years old problem. Yes, I know that you can "unfreeze" it by going to Task Mgr and restarting the Windows Explorer service. But this gets old after the 3000th time. Is Microsoft ever going to fix it? Anybody know/...
  3. Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to fix the task bar freezing problem?: The task bar intermittently freezing is a years old problem. Yes, I know that you can "unfreeze" it by going to Task Mgr and restarting the Windows Explorer service. But this gets old after the 3000th time. Is Microsoft ever going to fix it? Anybody know/...
  4. Is this ever going to get fixed? Or how does one go about disabling the news and interests...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this ever going to get fixed? Or how does one go about disabling the news and interests...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xEightyHD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y0xxmu/is_this_ever_going_to_get_fixed_or_how_does_one/
  5. Will the store ever get fixed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will the store ever get fixed?: I'm doing a 110gb download and i'm bored as hell because apparently i'm not allowed to do anything else while this is downloading. I keep trying different games both online and offline and basically as soon as i alt+tab into a game i come straight back out to an error...
  6. Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?

Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?: There has been a bug in Windows 10 for some years now where the notification comes in from seemingly random y-positions towards the bottom right hand side of the screen before snapping to the correct position. If I recall correctly it was supposedly "fixed" a few versions...
  7. Will it ever be fixed?

Will it ever be fixed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch4m1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esf3d0/will_it_ever_be_fixed/
  8. is there EVER going to be a fix for MoAppCrash in Win10 10.0.18363.476...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is there EVER going to be a fix for MoAppCrash in Win10 10.0.18363.476...: is there EVER going to be a fix for MoAppCrash in Win10 10.0.18363.476 Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.13.0.18362_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewypraid:runtimebroker07f4358a809ac99a64a67c1 ? or is moappcrash just beyond Microsoft.Windows capabilities to actually fix ?...
  9. Is MS ever going to fix the disaster that is KB4515384?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is MS ever going to fix the disaster that is KB4515384?: They keep pushing it out and it keeps breaking Search and Start, leaving a trail of grumpy users and pissed off admins... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ms-ever-going-to-fix-the-disaster-that-is/8f4c1e5f-5919-4d02-8062-61e26c1ed6fc
  10. windows networking is never going to get fixed is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows networking is never going to get fixed is it?: I am getting so tired of this. Why is no one fixing the networking? Why? Why is it every time I click on my network it says it can't connect? I click and click and finally it goes through. THIS IS BROKEN PEOPLE AND STOP TELLING ME IT IS NOT...