Windows 10: Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?

Discus and support Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MARIANKANE, May 20, 2020.

1. Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?

Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?

:)

MARIANKANE, May 20, 2020

2. PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, May 20, 2020
  3. no audio in Hdmi output

Hi Pankish,

It seems that the issue is due to incorrect audio settings. For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter.
    It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

Additionally, we suggest that check your audio settings. Make sure that your HDMI TV is set as your default sound device. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and in the Search box, type
      Sound
    • From the search results, click the Sound option.
    • Under the Playback tab, click Speakers
    • Click Set Default at the bottom.
    • Click Apply and OK to save the settings.

Please post back with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, May 20, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not? - Similar Threads - audio HDMI last

2. HDMI not working after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI not working after last windows update.: Some days ago, windows update stop responding, windows couldn't be dragged, tabs couldn't be switched to, the mouse and keyboard stopped working, changing several keyboards and mouses, only bluetooth microsoft conveniently worked. Logitech and SteelSeries stopped working. I...
  3. HDMI not working after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after last windows update.: Some days ago, windows update stop responding, windows couldn't be dragged, tabs couldn't be switched to, the mouse and keyboard stopped working, changing several keyboards and mouses, only bluetooth microsoft conveniently worked. Logitech and SteelSeries stopped working. I...
  4. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  5. Hdmi audio output from a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hdmi audio output from a website: While listening to my favorite fm station from the internet, kdfc.com, through an hdmi cable to my stereo reciever, Sony STR DH-510, my audio signal stops when my laptop screen Lenovo Windows 10 goes dark after the screen saver times out. How do I keep my screen saver alive...
  6. Prevent the hdmi from going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Prevent the hdmi from going to sleep: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0686no I have two monitors connected. Another DVI port and another HDMI port.I want the DVI port to go to sleep and the HDMI port to stay active when the monitor is in sleep mode.I listen to music and watch movies through the HDMI port and...
  7. No audio from HDMI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio from HDMI?: Recently my Acer laptop has lost the ability to carry audio to my television when connected by an HDMI cord. Up ubtil this issue, I had zero problems with simply connecting the HDMI and everything defaulting to the TV. Now my TV speakers don't even show as an option for the...
  8. No audio from HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from HDMI: I can't get audio from HDMI. Now, I have tried to go into Settings and select the HDMI output, and it lists no output devices. I know my NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 has audio output as it has worked before, but I'm getting nothing listed. Help me....
  9. Windows 10 - HDMI Audio is Going to Projector

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - HDMI Audio is Going to Projector: How do I make my HDMI output stay on my PC, and not go out to the projector. The projector has a speaker, but my PC has a better output. Is there a command prompt for this, perhaps? I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer and on Mozilla Firefox....
  10. HDMI port not working since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HDMI port not working since last update: Previously I have been able to uninstall the latest update to have it working again. This time I get the error "Not all of the updates were sucessfully uninstalled" and port is not functioning. Tried uninstalling as an admin using wusa command. Did not work. Any other way...