Windows 10: Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?

Discus and support Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MARIANKANE, May 20, 2020.

1. Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?

Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not?

:)

MARIANKANE, May 20, 2020

2. PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, May 20, 2020
  3. no audio in Hdmi output

Hi Pankish,

It seems that the issue is due to incorrect audio settings. For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter.
    It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

Additionally, we suggest that check your audio settings. Make sure that your HDMI TV is set as your default sound device. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and in the Search box, type
      Sound
    • From the search results, click the Sound option.
    • Under the Playback tab, click Speakers
    • Click Set Default at the bottom.
    • Click Apply and OK to save the settings.

Please post back with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, May 20, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Is the no audio with HDMI from last update going to be fixed or not? - Similar Threads - audio HDMI last

2. No audio from HDMI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio from HDMI?: Recently my Acer laptop has lost the ability to carry audio to my television when connected by an HDMI cord. Up ubtil this issue, I had zero problems with simply connecting the HDMI and everything defaulting to the TV. Now my TV speakers don't even show as an option for the...
  3. No audio from HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from HDMI: I can't get audio from HDMI. Now, I have tried to go into Settings and select the HDMI output, and it lists no output devices. I know my NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 has audio output as it has worked before, but I'm getting nothing listed. Help me....
  4. Windows 10 - HDMI Audio is Going to Projector

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - HDMI Audio is Going to Projector: How do I make my HDMI output stay on my PC, and not go out to the projector. The projector has a speaker, but my PC has a better output. Is there a command prompt for this, perhaps? I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer and on Mozilla Firefox....
  5. No audio after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio after last update: So 2 days ago i updated my Windows to the latest version and with the update the sound just went missing. I know for a fact that my headphones aren't a problem because they work just fine on my phone, i also connected my PC to my TV to see if it was a problem with windows...
  6. Dual Monitors going from HDMI to DP

Dual Monitors going from HDMI to DP: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 with 1 VGA and 1 HDMI outputs. I have 2 Dell E2216H monitors with 1 VGA and 1 DP outputs on each monitor. The first monitor hooked up via VGA works fine. I bought a cable with HDMI on 1 end and DP on the other. But the 2nd monitor will not...
  7. HDMI and audio

HDMI and audio: Hi So i decided i wanted to watch a long video from my laptop to my tv so i connected the hdmi cable into my laptop like i always do but when i pressed play no audio came out of the tv so looked up on this and apparently i have to switch my default settings to the tv...
  8. HDMI audio

HDMI audio: Trying to watch and hear Netflix on TV but no sound on TV only computer. Only have speakers as options in control panel, no HDMI option. Any suggestions? 44211
  9. HDMI Converter to HDMI, Audio + Optical Audio

HDMI Converter to HDMI, Audio + Optical Audio: Hi there Brilliant little device for passing HDMI (less HDCP !!) plus RCA L, R Audio and 5.1 Optical Audio (SPDIF). Switchable audio pass thru,, 2Ch, 5.1 ch. (Max HDMI input is 1080p so won't work for your 4K huge TV's though) - still an excellent little device for those...
  10. hdmi audio

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    hdmi audio: Now i cant get the audio to work i have the realtek audio drivers and the CCC audio drivers. I am using a radeon hd7700 gpu. 12205