Windows 10: Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?

Discus and support Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to find out if there will be any difficulties in upgrading from 8.1 to 10. I have a large number of programs and I don't want to lose any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Perrorist, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Perrorist Win User

Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?

I want to find out if there will be any difficulties in upgrading from 8.1 to 10. I have a large number of programs and I don't want to lose any through incompatibility. I also don't want to install 10 from scratch. There used to be a pre-install evaluation tool you could run, but I can no longer locate it.

:)

Perrorist, Aug 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10?

1. Is the pre-install evaluation tool still available for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - pre install evaluation

2. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  3. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  4. How many windows diagnostic tools are pre installed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many windows diagnostic tools are pre installed in windows 10: How many windows diagnostic tools are pre installed in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-windows-diagnostic-tools-are-pre/cfe110ab-3ef7-4936-a827-31b3cb4b2fb5
  5. Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?: Hi. I had a problem which I fixed by uninstalling KB4601345. Naturally, I don't want that Update to install again so I googled myself to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-19219ef19cc1 Clicking on the link to the tool leads to a 404 error. Is the Show or Hide...
  6. Pre installed Windows 10

Pre installed Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-windows-10/d06784ce-a929-471a-ac5d-bfa97ab7a2c6
  7. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  8. New Windows 10 pre installed

New Windows 10 pre installed: Do I or will I need to register my Windows 10 64 bit pro, pre installed on my New Computer? How do I check to see if my registration matches my Microsoft account?...
  9. Windows Evaluation not available

Windows Evaluation not available: Good evening, Why Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB/LTSC disappeared from Microsoft Evaluation Cetner? Under https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise I can find only CB/CBB version....
  10. Pre-installed Windows 10 in a computer bought in Russia have not English available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pre-installed Windows 10 in a computer bought in Russia have not English available.: Pre-installed Windows 10 in a computer bought in Russia have not English available. I am not a Russian speaker and do not want to buy a new licence therefore need advice about how shall I turn on the English even in condition to delete Russian. Thanks....