Windows 10: Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug?

Discus and support Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Teja1821 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Teja1821, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug?

/u/Teja1821, Dec 20, 2020
  2. AnkitaDas Win User

Transparency effect

After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug,
    please help.

AnkitaDas, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Transparency Effect

Hello,

I've just installed a windows 10 and when selecting the option of Transparency Effect in the Personalization settings my taskbar became totally invisible and transparent, which is a very pretty looking thing. However, after restarting my laptop, it just became
    normal, I tried to switch the Transparency Effect on and off but still, nothing changes. Any solution for this?

KyrillosShaker, Dec 20, 2020
  4. xplain21 Win User

Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug?

Windows transparency bug

I know there are more threads with this question most of them were answered back in 2015 and 2016. The other ones with 2017 2018 answers are not working for me. I just wanted to make sure i hold this thread on top.

I have a strong bug on my windows! First when windows 10 came out everything was just fine with the transparency effect. Back in those days there even was an opacity bar. Later that bar got removed however the transparency effect could have been edited in
    registry. A couple of months ago that edit just dissapeard. Whatever i want to do i can't get a transparency effect just how the pictures below are showing. The first picture is with the effect turned off and the second one is with the effect turned on . You
    don't have to be a big genius to understand and see that there is no big difference howevere there should be. Many other people don't have this bug and who does could repair his effect with the help of the threads i've mentioned before. But i can't. I really
    can't. I've tryed everything for months. Reinstalled windows. Changed registry couple of times cycled between 0,1,2 values for UseOLEDtaskbartransparency but nothing changes.. actually value 2 makes the transparency turning off... but 0 and 1 it's just the
    same like on the second picture. However if i delete the registry key nothing happens so you can understand that if i use that registry key won't fix my bug. The windows settings transparency effect is what it looks like on the second picture and if i use
    the registry key it remains the same. It doesn't works for me. I don't want to use any third party program since the transparency effect is implemented in windows. Why would i download something that i already have in my windows. However it doesn't works for
    me . I've really tryed everything. The only thing i haven't tryed is the creatshell etc. i don't know it's name but the problem is i haven't tryed it yet because i can't find this task in my task list. Everybody keeps saying it solved his problem disabling
    or enabling in task list. I doesn't even have this task in my task list how could i even enable or disable it .

I really don't know what else can i do ? Nothing can repair my bug. I just want my taskbar to be transparent. I think my windows is broken. Nothing helps not even a fresh windows instal nor the registry key. Not even reinstalling apps in command promt under
    powershell. Nothing. Can you guys help me out ?

Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug? 9b22d3ba-cbcc-4293-b335-9fd843ba874f?upload=true.png

Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug? 8fc2bdd6-7ee5-4072-952b-e2ef92e11e7e?upload=true.png

xplain21, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug?

1. Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug? - Similar Threads - transparency effect intended

2. Transparency effects not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparency effects not working: I have turned on transparency effects but none of my apps like settings, file explorer, taskbar, photos are turning translucent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-effects-not-working/0cb3ff19-7939-4939-94fc-668d4a89340b
  3. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparency Effects: I have HP p6203w - AMD Athlontm II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz with Windows 10 Home - 20H2 - 19042.985. Since my update, the Transparency Effects in Settings causes my display to malfunction. The start menu will be too transparent and some windows such as UPDATE will flicker...
  4. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effects: Hello, I had problems with the transparency effects where the taskbar was getting fully transparent. Well, now that problem is solved. But, when I log on to my computer, the taskbar is translucent, but the start menu doesn't immediately. After using my PC for about 45...
  5. Transparency Effects

Transparency Effects: Hi, I have a problem with the transparency effects now-a-days. When I turn it on, my taskbar gets fully transparent which I don't like. And the effect doesn't work on the start menu, action center, etc. Please help me. Is that a feature or a bug? If it is a feature, then add...
  6. Transparency effect

Transparency effect: After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug, please help....
  7. Transparency effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effect: Is it possible to have all the transparency effects enabled (e.g. start menu, lockscreen, phone app, etc) but disable it on just the taskbar? submitted by /u/SirResetti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsr3z/transparency_effect/
  8. Transparency Effects Not working

Transparency Effects Not working: I've found that my transparency effect is not working. The computer is Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme, purchased in Jan, 2019. Windows 10 Pro 1909, Build 18363.592 When it's off [ATTACH] When it's on [ATTACH] Obviously, the Task Bar is working. Does anyone meet the same...
  9. 1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON

1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON: Windows version number 1909 So, I'm using touch keyboard from time to time even on my desktop PC. The funny thing is when I activate it near the clock the taskbar goes darker and a bit more transparent for a second and than goes back to default (brighter gray - barely...
  10. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....