Windows 10: Is the "Video Application" process legitimate?

Discus and support Is the "Video Application" process legitimate? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I own multiple PC's, and I've noticed the movies & TV process has inconsistent names on my PC. Instead of "Movies & TV," my task is listed as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SleeplessPoster, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Is the "Video Application" process legitimate?

So I own multiple PC's, and I've noticed the movies & TV process has inconsistent names on my PC.

Instead of "Movies & TV," my task is listed as "Video Application." Sometimes, it will even be listed under a blank-icon "Video Application" drop-down process.

Its still in the correct area on my PC WindowsApps and uses the proper file name the Microsoft. ZuneVideo one, and my antivirus and anti-malware both come up clean after scans. Why does mine display like this?

:)

SleeplessPoster, Mar 4, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Steevo Win User
    GPU-z process listing

W1zz

Could we get a process list of applications using the GPU and the amount of use for each process?

Thanks

Steevo, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Is the "Video Application" process legitimate?

Windows Applications Stating as Background Process not as Windowed Applications

Hi Les,

It happens that your current user profile has a different treatment to your applications.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with your applications, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Do you have a third-party application that minimizes applications as a background process?
    • How does these applications get included to your background processes?
    • What are these applications?
    • Do they have a settings of full screen mode?

In addition, we recommend performing a full system scan for your computer to see if there are viruses, malware, malicious programs or script that prevents your computer to work properly. To do this, follow these steps:

Step #1: Perform a full system scan.

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, select Full under
      Scan options
    • Click Scan now to begin the thorough scanning of your computer.
    • Wait for the process to finish.
    • If there are any findings, send us the results through screenshot.
    • Before closing the application, make sure that Windows Defender is always turned on.

Step #2: Set a schedule on
    Windows Defender to perform periodic scans. Visit this link:
    Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus
    to know how to set scan schedules for your computer.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Is the "Video Application" process legitimate?

1. Is the "Video Application" process legitimate? - Similar Threads - Video Application process

2. is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe?...: is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe? c:\$windows.~bt\duimagesandbox\metadata\windows11.0-kb5032190-x64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-following-file-path-legitimate-for-process/4d32fbc9-dc58-450b-9ff0-7deec77715d3
  3. is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe?...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe?...: is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe? c:\$windows.~bt\duimagesandbox\metadata\windows11.0-kb5032190-x64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-following-file-path-legitimate-for-process/4d32fbc9-dc58-450b-9ff0-7deec77715d3
  4. is the following file path legitimate for process SetupHost.exe?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application turned into a background process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application turned into a background process: Application to run when the UI interface disappeared, turned into a background process. This is what reason, how to make this phenomenon will not happen?...
  6. Application turned into a background process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application turned into a background process: Application to run when the UI interface disappeared, turned into a background process. This is what reason, how to make this phenomenon will not happen?...
  7. Application turned into a background process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Application processes getting suspended.

Application processes getting suspended.: Hi, My system has windows 10 installed with 4th gen processor, 8gb ram, Asus 1050 graphic card, 512GB SSD50% free space available. Half of my installed application automatically becomes not responding and then suspended instantly on application usenot on windows startup....
  9. Application running as a background process.

Application running as a background process.: I am trying to use JDA Space Planning Plus. Yesterday it was working just fine, then a random restart on my Windows 10 PC happened. Now when I try to run the program, no window opens. When I open the task manager, it is taking up significant CPU and memory running as a...
  10. Is this legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this legitimate?: I am not a surface customer and I got this email. Is this legit? Subject: Microsoft Extended Service Contract/Registration Confirmation_ 70-NVF64 | UIN3862 Date: xxxx From: Bulk Warranty Registration Alias <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: xxxx CC: Bulk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com