Windows 10: Is The Webiste Upucuzza safe?

Discus and support Is The Webiste Upucuzza safe? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I am using win 10 Pro so hopefully this post won't get nuked and will get the most eyeballs on it posting in General Support. Someone posted a link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Is The Webiste Upucuzza safe?

So I am using win 10 Pro so hopefully this post won't get nuked and will get the most eyeballs on it posting in General Support. Someone posted a link to Bitdefender software that came up in one of my posts

The new Ransomware Remediation feature in Bitdefender 2019

and since I never heard of this site before which in and of itself is meaningless however they are offering the Bitdefender software at an extremely low price. Another example they are offering Office 2019 Professional Plus CD Key at 78% off:

https://upucuza.com/office2019-profe...global-78-off/

I can not tell who I am purchasing from? Are these individuals selling software or websites and or stores? TIA.

:)

phaedruspress, Oct 26, 2018

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Is The Webiste Upucuzza safe?

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Is The Webiste Upucuzza safe?

1. Is The Webiste Upucuzza safe? - Similar Threads - Webiste Upucuzza safe

2. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  3. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. safe

safe: HiWill this help my WIN 10 if i downloadThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe/c9d2d2be-d978-4997-9543-ada76bb49f82
  6. Safe

Safe: HiThis just popped up is it safe?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe/65e1fc2f-df8d-42af-ba38-0e82811d3abf
  7. Safe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe: HiThis just popped up is it safe?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe/65e1fc2f-df8d-42af-ba38-0e82811d3abf
  8. Buying Windows other than Windows Webiste

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying Windows other than Windows Webiste: Hello. I have build a new PC and i'm looking to activate my trial Windows 10 Home. Why there is a huge difference from Microsoft Website and other websites? Is it safe or legal to buy Genuine Windows from other websites?...
  9. Is it safe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it safe?: Back here again. If my PC restarts fine, is it okay to shut my PC down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe/4e672e4f-94b4-4fef-8bfa-921097230bf1
  10. Is The Website Upucuzza safe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is The Website Upucuzza safe?: So I am using win 10 Pro so hopefully this post won't get nuked and will get the most eyeballs on it posting in General Support. Someone posted a link to Bitdefender software that came up in one of my posts The new Ransomware Remediation feature in Bitdefender 2019 and...